Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 5 Gather Round - Crows v Blues Thurs April 13th 7:40pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 51 40.2%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 33 26.0%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 14 11.0%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 14 11.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Great win Crows! Looking like a serious team this season. Plenty of run through the mids, a backline that reads the play well and a forward line that's dangerous in the air and at ground level. The Blues on the other hand, well......same old stuff. The day they grow a pair and delist Silvagni is the day they improve 20% instantly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

big win to kick off a weekend in adelaide. wasn't a supporter when the idea was first mooted but the city has turned it into a winner so good to see the crows get up. lot of typical melbourne peeps heaping s**t on the city, but they're livingin yesterday, when melbourne was exciting and adelaide was sleeping.
Maybe I'm biased because I grew up here and still live here but I think Adelaide has a lot to offer. Adelaide Oval is a stellar ground. Yeah we don't have that 'wow' factor that other cities in Australia might have but we have a lot of charm. Great restaurants, wineries, beaches, Adelaide Hills. :) Less traffic. I still view us like a 'big country town' whereas cities like Melbourne have grown WAY too much it's terrifying.

Losing Dawson is gonna burn for a great many years
It's amazing what he's achieved in such a short amount of time! It's always interesting when players move around and seem to thrive elsewhere. It's happened to us before too, when we've lost players to other clubs and they've reached new heights.

Dawson is originally from SA (a coastal town called Kingston; its claim to fame is the 'Big Lobster' lol).

Watching him wind up and hoof the ball like someone swinging a baseball bat like a mad man on that left leg is impressive. Blakey and Dawson rebounding and hoofing lasers for 10 years could be a big "what if".
Honestly credit to Adelaide. It was obvious early in his career and they were smart enough to strike.

Back