Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 10 - Bombers v Tigers Sat May 20th 7:40pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't believe Richmond blew that!
But then it's been a strange day (defending premiers getting thumped by a weaker team, North Melbourne almost beating Sydney etc etc).

giphy.gif

Makes me think we have a great chance against the Pies tomorrow.

Yeah yeah yeah stop giving the excuses out. You had 8 or 9 today? Wouldn’t have thought so.
Not an excuse just a fact of who is missing and a reflection on where our side is at, Richmond has absolutely no upside at all in 2023, and have traded out massive draft capital for a mature aged midfielder who is going to rot away in a bottom four side soon.

You have easily the worst future in the AFL coming up.

Not an excuse just a fact of who is missing and a reflection on where our side is at, Richmond has absolutely no upside at all in 2023, and have traded out massive draft capital for a mature aged midfielder who is going to rot away in a bottom four side soon.

You have easily the worst future in the AFL coming up.
I can see you’ve taken last weeks loss well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My wife is a bombers fan so I have to watch every game to so a second team you could say. I do enjoy watching the style they play and I’m wrapt for the Merrett and Heppell types that have done some really hard yards.

Most of us wouldn't have the stomach. Will say I'd take all your close losses if it meant 3 flags. Should be nothing but proud to see your boys giving their all even to this day. :thumbsu:

Been a 9 long years feels so good to finally beat them and they way we did it to was even better
Really? Would be good to hear from neutrals but that was the worst quality game I can remember with both teams equally at fault.

I wonder where that ranks all time with combined disposal efficiency and dropped marks, didn’t feel slippery but could have been I suppose, but no excuse for either team.

Best advertisement for relegation I have seen, both VFL level.

Back