Official Match Thread Season 35 Second Preliminary Final: West Coast Wonders vs Coney Island Warriors at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright Agent93 Ambrose Burnside BEEG CursingFijian Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover Freofalcon FurTheWin Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Moo pantskyle Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 Raveneyes Reginald Perrin SBYM Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus spudmaster The Filth Wizard The Half Back TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat it's almost game time. It'll be raining again but that didn't stop us last week and not much has stopped us during the season so we're right up to our necks in this. Immortality awaits, time to fire up!

INTO THESE, WAZZAS!!!!

LFG.gif

Unless I'm told otherwise, I think I'm doing this one. It ends here for one of these teams, while the other gets a shot at glory next week. Please join me from 4.30pm AEST, to see how it plays out. Conditions for the match are rainy.
Whoever is the first to listen to this - it will chill you out - your team will win. Jinx.

Alright Agent93 Ambrose Burnside BEEG CursingFijian Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover Freofalcon FurTheWin Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Moo pantskyle Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 Raveneyes Reginald Perrin SBYM Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus spudmaster The Filth Wizard The Half Back TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat it's almost game time. It'll be raining again but that didn't stop us last week and not much has stopped us during the season so we're right up to our necks in this. Immortality awaits, time to fire up!

INTO THESE, WAZZAS!!!!

Arrive Gene Simmons GIF by TrueReal

Very funny pushing me out of the plane before it had landed by the way...Thankfully I landed on my front and don't appear to have sustained any significant injuries.
View attachment 1715740
Given the damage on the left of the picture, it would be fair to suggest you won’t be father ing any (more?) kids…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back