• Andrew McQualter

Votes: 87 37.8%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 146 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done everything right so far, even the narrow loss to Port doesn’t look so bad now. I’m still mindful of the ‘dead cat bounce’ but if this current vein of form continues he can’t be denied the right.
It never did look bad , Fmd they only kicked 11G against us , have been kicking cricket scores since

Has there been anything regarding the process came out? Sorry I’m queensland and refuse to watch or listen to Melbourne media.

I have an inkling that there may have been a succession plan in motion prior to the season starting. Spoke to a good mate of mine last week who is a saints assistant and Ross tried everything to get him to the Saints and he turned him down. They’re under the belief the job is as good as his

Has there been anything regarding the process came out? Sorry I’m queensland and refuse to watch or listen to Melbourne media.

I have an inkling that there may have been a succession plan in motion prior to the season starting. Spoke to a good mate of mine last week who is a saints assistant and Ross tried everything to get him to the Saints and he turned him down. They’re under the belief the job is as good as his
Not much has come out in regards to the process same as what Gale said on footy classified. Mini in the mid week presser said that he was "contracted at Richmond and has a lot of belief in richmond so it isn't something that got too far", in regards to ross wanting to lure him away

Don’t worry you’ll get everything you need to know around here , bs free
BG alluded to a sub committee being formed at last weeks presser , nothing more than that

What’s McQualter’s automatic lock for the job? Finals, prelim, grand final.. flag?

It would be a huge achievement if we made finals so for me that would be enough but a flag would be better!

I think we should lock Minibus in for two years. Reasons being:
a. If he takes us to finals then other clubs could blow us out of the water with a long term deal of years on huge coin
b. If he doesn’t then he’s got two years to prove himself and he’ll be no worse off than a new coach coming in and we reload again in 2026.

With a. We could get him cheap and be better off long term.

Thats an ouch by Jacky Boy

Asked on Triple M Footy what had turned the Tigers season around, as it now sits ninth on the ladder, half a game back to the Western Bulldogs and Adelaide Crows, Riewoldt quipped: “We got rid of Dimma. He was in the crowd tonight, carrying right on, wasn’t he. The crowd was going ballistic when he started doing his little handshake. It’s all about him.

“But I think for us, we’ve just got back to playing the Richmond brand of football. I couldn’t put my finger on one thing but guys are probably playing a bit better as individuals and I suppose that just turns into a better team performance.”

Riewoldt also paid tribute to Cotchin.

“He means a lot to me but I think it’s more about what he means to the Richmond faithful,” Riewoldt said.

mind you I reckon he was taking the piss on the journos

I thought Mini gave Dimma a bit of wack when he asked Cotch where he had been all year when the commentators mentioned Cotchins great game during the presser.

Mini is getting the band back together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 wins in 4 games is great, but again we must ensure that we've gone through the full process to find the next coach. Don't want a David Teague situation where he came in a caretaker at Carlton when Bolton got the sack, went on to win 6 of the last 11 games and they got caught up in the hype generated from those results. 50 games later he was gone.

Then there is our own history with getting carried away by caretaker results when Gieschen was appointed after a strong run of results from his caretaker stint and 2 years later was gone.

If McQualter is the man after a thorough process then so be it.

Let’s be honest, why would we want anyone outside our 4 walls.. everyone hates us so * em all

we need benny inside afl house to stop the umpire reaming we cop every weak

we need benny inside afl house to stop the umpire reaming we cop every weak
Yeah .... Nah it feels so good when we win despite all the corruption.

Let's keep Benny at Tigerland and win a threepeat anyway-

A real Dynasty is 5 Cups not this 3 and we are happy rubbish.

If Dermie is a 5 time premiership player, Dusty and the lads still have work to do

One thing that is evident the culture through the playing group is still right at the pointy end.

I do believe the club have this in mind and their is a train of through that we really do not want to upset the apple cart and get someone in who may feel the need to stamp the impression on the joint.

This will definitely hold Mini in with a high chance of landing the gig

Since mini took over I think we have been number 1 for scoring from forward entry’s. Not sure what’s changed tactically.
Nothing has changed drastically tactically but I've noticed players are playing back in their normal roles.

Cotch back in the middle, Dusty playing a lot more minutes in the midfield, Short at half back.

Could do worse than Mini - would be a massive tick for our football program if the club just selects from within and we continue on our merry way
Luke Meehan hired from within though, got to be cautious of that.
I don't want too many people like that sometimes outside ideas are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back