• Andrew McQualter

Votes: 87 37.8%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 146 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Newy has learnt from his hawthorn experience to cut deep into the list and do it straight away.

I still hope Grigg is the Man though I just feel Grigg will be more innovative and strategic than Newy
Have heard nothing about Grigg, was he even shortlisted has not coached his own team.

I'm not a fan of bringing in someone whose played games with any of the senior list. Standards dropped after 2020 and thats directly from too many of our older guys feeling content with their achievements and being friendly with the headcoach. I want that crap to stop next year, starting with the philosophy of "building into a season". How about next season we start afresh with the attitude of banking wins early, middle & end so we finish top 4. We may not do it but its a hell of a lot better than the attitude of "we'll just do the hard work later" and premierships will just magically happen.

Last edited:
Hopefully Newy has learnt from his hawthorn experience to cut deep into the list and do it straight away.

I still hope Grigg is the Man though I just feel Grigg will be more innovative and strategic than Newy
Grigg has only been coaching for 4 years so he doesn't have enough experience yet. Hopefully we get him across as an assistant in place on Mini though.

Announce Newman already Benny. It’s the right thing to do and the Dawks aren’t playing finals anyways
Maybe it’s because Box Hill is playing finals. What’s the latest we can unveil the coach? Well, if such a limit exists that is

Maybe it’s because Box Hill is playing finals. What’s the latest we can unveil the coach? Well, if such a limit exists that is

He’s not Box Hill coach so that shouldn’t matter.

They would want to announce it before finals if it’s a coach not involved in finals. So that way, I’d imagine, you’d want new coach to meet the players, be involved in exit meetings and demands in time off and expectations etc.

Once players go on leave, be harder to communicate with them.

You’d also want promotional space so that week off before finals would be ideal in my opinion.

Announce Newman already Benny. It’s the right thing to do and the Dawks aren’t playing finals anyways
Mini hasn't even done his latest interview yet I don't believe. Reckon they will finalize it during the bye week.
He doesn't coach Box Hill anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it's down to Yze, Giansiracusa, Newman, Mini and X according to Tom Morris.
I'll pickup newy from the airport in the xd wagon if its between him and those shite trucks

Anyone recall if Newy had a crack at any of the other recent head coach jobs?

Going by his interview the other day it seems he was specifically waiting for Dimma to move on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back