• Andrew McQualter

Votes: 87 37.8%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 146 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He is chewing at the bit to coach Richmond,a great speaker,a fantastic captain,player and servant of the Richmond Football Club and doing great things in a coaching role at the Hawks.

Sorry Mini,love you and you are not out of the race either but I have changed my vote to Chris Newman.
me too

Even if it was Eddie who told him to do it Buckley danced to his tune

Bloke has zero spine

dimmer won us 3 flags and still succumbed to being an afl puppet in the end, everyone has their moments

bucks is ready for his new era

We don't need a full rebuild. There's enough talent. Just a refresh.fresh coach with fresh idea's and a few new faces in the squad.

even if we didn't have the list, we would exclude all the campaigners walking in acting like it's a full rebuild as they are just looking to get 3 years of guilt-free losses before they're expected to start winning games. weak attitude

dimmer won us 3 flags and still succumbed to being an afl puppet in the end, everyone has their moments

Not at Richmond!!!!!
No Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Don’t think Gale wouldn’t even consider him given the question marks when we have other options that suit us better on every level

Especially when they stated they wanted a younger coach

Reports on SEN saying we are interviewing for winning now with this list and not a rebuild. That could explain some of the pull outs wanting to start a refresh
Interesting to hear where the candidates believe our list is at.

Don’t think Gale wouldn’t even consider him given the question marks when we have other options that suit us better on every level

Especially when they stated they wanted a younger coach

none of em suit us better if club actually wants to win a flag before dusty retires and lunchy cops a career-ending meehan to the foot

if the club's just bullshitting about all that then go with newy, grigg or mini honestly hardly matters at that stage they're all fine

I have a feeling if Newman gets the job, he would ask Grigg back. Could be right.
Absolutely!
1692613109199.png
He needs to bring this guy back to be his backs coach too. Grigg, midfield, Lambert forwards. Move Rutten to VFL Coach so we can have Steve Morris on the boundary line.

And someone show Teague where the door is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

still no inside word or rumour on who is the front runner. We're tighter than a nuns twat these days - remember the days when someone couldnt drop a fart at punt road without Caro and friends knowing all about it

Gives a clue as to who is the leak. I.e. no one inside the process.

Reports on SEN saying we are interviewing for winning now with this list and not a rebuild. That could explain some of the pull outs wanting to start a refresh
My belief is that all bar Carr of the pullouts was told no thanks, and given the opportunity to withdraw before they were officially rejected so there were no negative impacts on their future coaching applications.

It's not logical for there to be so many coaches applying and then suddenly changing their mind right when we're shortlisting candidates.

Absolutely!
View attachment 1781488
He needs to bring this guy back to be his backs coach too. Grigg, midfield, Lambert forwards. Move Rutten to VFL Coach so we can have Steve Morris on the boundary line.

And someone show Teague where the door is.
I reckon Lambo needs to move on and get some experience at another club.

Hopefully Newy has learnt from his hawthorn experience to cut deep into the list and do it straight away.

I still hope Grigg is the Man though I just feel Grigg will be more innovative and strategic than Newy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back