Carlton AFLW/VFLW Media, Training Reports, Pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

So apparently we have a father-daughter pick nominate us this year:

Carlton is also set to be among the biggest beneficiaries of the father-daughter nominations and will win access to Dandenong Stingrays mid-forward Meg Robertson, with her father Ben playing three games for the Blues in 1992.

Anyone know much about her?

So apparently we have a father-daughter pick nominate us this year:

Anyone know much about her?
There is a Rookie Me profile in her. Inside mid who can go forward. Knock on her finishing though. Early second rounder was the prediction. One of the better inside mids in the draft supposedly, so sounds very worthwhile.

F_p18kZacAAB2Un

Exciting news for Carlton supporters with fan favourites Keeley Skepper and Keeley Sherar inking four-year deals with Carlton, keeping them in the Navy Blue until at least the end of 2027.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jess Hosking delisted by the Tigers. If there is no bad blood there, should we offer her a lifeline? She's tough as nails.

Or has the game passed her by?

She can stay delisted.

RICHMOND was caught off guard as much as anyone by Jess Hosking's shock trade request in the dying stages in the AFLW Sign and Trade Period.
The Tigers' head of women's football Kate Sheahan has revealed to the Credit to the Girls podcast just how the frantic trade played out.

"It blew up very, very late. It took everyone by surprise. To be honest, I think it almost took Jess by surprise. Jess called me on the Monday (with the deadline on Wednesday) and just said, 'is there a possibility I could get to the footy Club?’

Strengths: Hands, endurance, versatility, size, kicking, workrate.

Improvements: Composure, strength, consistency.

Still only 19 so those improvements will happen with experience and development.

Last edited:
It's not as if Sarah lives interstate.

Jess went from Royal Pde to Punt Rd.

I don't question twin bonds. Some want to be around each other all the time. Some prefer to spend time apart (Harry and Ben).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back