Champs Lg UEFA Champions League 2023/24 (Final: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid) - On Stan

Champions League

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah well, s**t happens. Feels like a missed opportunity but it's not an easy comp to win
Similar vibe to the 2022 CL final between Liverpool and Real Madrid, which really should've gone to penalties at the very least.

24 shots to 4 Liverpool's way that night.

33 to 8 Man City's way tonight. But a whole lot of huffing and puffing for not much gain, and the fluffed chances you can't afford against them in Europe.

At least Man City knocked them out on the way to CL glory last season, so I don't blame you for not being that bothered. Especially with another PL title coming up.

Havertz just isn’t very good. Don’t see much improvement from his Chelsea days. Looks largely the same player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Similar vibe to the 2022 CL final between Liverpool and Real Madrid, which really should've gone to penalties at the very least.

24 shots to 4 Liverpool's way that night.

33 to 8 Man City's way tonight. But a whole lot of huffing and puffing for not much gain, and the fluffed chances you can't afford against them in Europe.

At least Man City knocked them out on the way to CL glory last season, so I don't blame you for not being that bothered. Especially with another PL title coming up.
And Real's one goal was from a mis hit shot that went perfectly into Vini's path too.

Courtois had the game of his life aswell. Ugh.

And Real's one goal was from a mis hit shot that went perfectly into Vini's path too.

Courtois had the game of his life aswell. Ugh.
Yeah that night was definitely more brutal. If a world class goal keeper has a night like that it makes things difficult. Liverpool still should've been good enough to get a couple past him though. Real's belief in Europe is a force in itself.

There’s no denying this one would hurt. Haaland very disappointing in both legs. Another masterclass by Ancelotti

There’s no denying this one would hurt. Haaland very disappointing in both legs. Another masterclass by Ancelotti
I wouldn't call it a master class lol city battered them. Madrid held on like they were Sheffield Utd. Kdb had the game on his foot and missed it that's all. Foden aswell

I wouldn't have thought so.

Why was he brought in?

Everything at the time was about how City struggled in knock out ties so having a prolific goal scorer who could make the difference in those one off games was the missing piece.

Haaland seems to think that was the reason.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back