AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 6

Remove this Banner Ad

5 Of my last 6 Power Prices havent come through.

Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 9.56.44 am.png

Lobb 3+ Goals doesnt feel anything great at that Power price, when PointsBet are offering $9.00 for that. A fairer price feels around $12 or so. Lobb is playing for his career. He might not be made out for AFL level if he cant perform this season and one feels he might be on his last chance or two at this level. I see : English/ Lobb/ Sam Darcy having turns in the ruck and mixing time in the forward to expose the Saints lack of height in the back.

I have Garcia 15+ Disposals at a better price in a Same Game Multi. Feel the $1.51 Power Price, the value is gone now.

Cody Weightman 2+ Goals , was hoping to get a slightly better price. $2.45 is fair without being great. Think that represents the best value out of my 3 Power Prices.

5 Of my last 6 Power Prices havent come through.

View attachment 1962823

Lobb 3+ Goals doesnt feel anything great at that Power price, when PointsBet are offering $9.00 for that. A fairer price feels around $12 or so. Lobb is playing for his career. He might not be made out for AFL level if he cant perform this season and one feels he might be on his last chance or two at this level. I see : English/ Lobb/ Sam Darcy having turns in the ruck and mixing time in the forward to expose the Saints lack of height in the back.

I have Garcia 15+ Disposals at a better price in a Same Game Multi. Feel the $1.51 Power Price, the value is gone now.

Cody Weightman 2+ Goals , was hoping to get a slightly better price. $2.45 is fair without being great. Think that represents the best value out of my 3 Power Prices.

Lmfao. Lobb 3 goals was $9.50 about an hour ago and Garcia was $2.40 for 15+ until like 9am this morning. What a pathetic boost, Those absolute scumbags

also 2 other goal kickers i am on

west for 2,3,4
looked good in the first half last week kicking 2.1. worth a nibble
$4,25, $13, $41 (pointsbet)

james harmes comes back into the side after kicking 1.2 in the VFL last week.
Not a big goal kicker by any means but he has a decent record against saints, in the last 5 against them kicking, 2.0, 2.0, 1.0, 3.0, 1.0

AGS $2.65
2+ $15
3+ $91

b365

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i swear there was a segment in my dream last night where caminiti kicked 5 . im gonna tail dream and get on

Lebron James Sport GIF by NBA

second chance sgm

Hill 20+
Marshall 20
Richards 20
JJ 20
Sanders 15 (pls bevo)
Garcia 15
Steele 25
Treloar 25
Membrey AGS
Higgins AGS