Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 7 - Hawks v Swans Sun April 28th 4pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans by a goal or less

• Hawks by 7 - 20

• Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Mitchell doesn’t seem to know what he’s doing. We’ve regressed and these players look completely lost.

Watching players blindly chase their opponent whilst a ball is in dispute is bloody frustrating.

Mitchell can go. He’s an assistant coach at best.
He is a genius to some...

Sam Mitchell doesn’t seem to know what he’s doing. We’ve regressed and these players look completely lost.

Watching players blindly chase their opponent whilst a ball is in dispute is bloody frustrating.

Ok champ

We’re missing D’Ambrosio bullet passes and Lewis’s marking and goal kicking.

Another step in the developing process, working on our depth currently! Things will come together for us!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So because Twomey made it up hawks fans have to call him wizard Watson. Disrespect to the real Wiz.

The real Wiz is Gandalf. Probably a bit before your time but he used to absolutely do some wicked things playing at CHF for the mighty Hobbitton Harlequins.

Football clubs with their favorite sons as coaches don't seem to fair well..

Buckley got the furthest, made a Grand Final but by no means a Great Coach by any stretch. Then you have Voss took Brisbane backwards and Hird wrecked Essendon. Sammy Mtichell looks to be taking Hawthorn backwards and Clarkson has North worse than ever....

Buckley got the furthest, made a Grand Final but by no means a Great Coach by any stretch. Then you have Voss took Brisbane backwards and Hird wrecked Essendon. Sammy Mtichell looks to be taking Hawthorn backwards and Clarkson has North worse than ever....
paul Roos took Sydney to a premiership.

like I said, it's equivalent to dees fans calling Windsor 'Silk'. it's total cringe.
Well you don’t call him Silk

But if you did, I certainly wouldn’t interrupt a game day feed where
A) your team isn’t playing
B) The player your complaining about is injured

Strange posts

We've definitely not gone backwards compared to the latter Clarko years.

We've gone sideways. Which is also not very good.

You enjoy mediocrity then?

Tell me one positive thing Mitchell has introduced in 2 1/2 years in the job. Just one. I’ll wait.
Day Fulltime Mid
Nash Mid
Seamus Mitchell Back
Finn as a tagger
Identified Newcombe

I know you and your rouge mob like to pot Sam constantly with some random loyalty to Clarko, who couldn’t give a stuff about you lot

It’s pathetic

paul Roos took Sydney to a premiership.

Different situation. Roos wasn't a lifetime Sydney player like those other guys I've mentioned. His playing career he would be known as a Fitzroy favorite son.. not a Swans favorite son. If he won a premiership for Brisbane I'd give you credit there. But it's like saying Bucks is a Brisbane Lions favorite son.

Day Fulltime Mid
Nash Mid
Seamus Mitchell Back
Finn as a tagger
Identified Newcombe

I know you and your rouge mob like to pot Sam constantly with some random loyalty to Clarko, who couldn’t give a stuff about you lot

It’s pathetic

This has nothing to do with Clarko you simple fool.

Also, your eyes must be painted on.

Back