Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Gold City Royals v Sin City Swamprats at The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

There is if Mrs Premiership is 94 and just came out of surgery.
Oh this reminds me of a true story

When I first started dating Mrs Cads, she was in a very serious car accident only about 2 weeks in. She got air lifted to hospital and suffered some serious injuries including a broken collar bone, lacerations to her ear (thankfully it was stitched back in place and all good now) and also serious concussion.

This was the type of serious incident that tests new relationships. You either hang around and your relationship lasts a long time or you walk away then and there. I chose the first option.

After the accident she was air lifted to the Royal Melbourne and I had to pick her mum up and drove her into the hospital. The next day I went back in to see her with her parents. We were in a shared room and she was fully aware her parents and others were in the room. She calls me over to the bed, lifts the sheets over her head and says to me "let's have sex". Fair to say this was a VERY awkward moment with her parents standing right in front of the bed and another test to the strength of our relationship.

You really expect them to score 4 points.

If they score 3 points, sack me, I'm not doing my job.
Talk about putting your balls on the line…

After the accident she was air lifted to the Royal Melbourne and I had to pick her mum up and drove her into the hospital. The next day I went back in to see her with her parents. We were in a shared room and she was fully aware her parents and others were in the room. She calls me over to the bed, lifts the sheets over her head and says to me "let's have sex". Fair to say this was a VERY awkward moment with her parents standing right in front of the bed and another test to the strength of our relationship.

Was she suffering from concussion?

Yep, Rd 9. Royals by 5 points. Brenton Davy kicked 5 goals. Here's the link if you want to reminisce

That’s right! They had the yips in front of goal and the rest is history.

Oh this reminds me of a true story

When I first started dating Mrs Cads, she was in a very serious car accident only about 2 weeks in. She got air lifted to hospital and suffered some serious injuries including a broken collar bone, lacerations to her ear (thankfully it was stitched back in place and all good now) and also serious concussion.

This was the type of serious incident that tests new relationships. You either hang around and your relationship lasts a long time or you walk away then and there. I chose the first option.

It would have been tough, what happened after you had sex?

Yes. Very bad. She was repeating her sentences for months. Had no idea she had already told us the same thing just minutes before.

sue adam sandler GIF

Yes. Very bad. She was repeating her sentences for months. Had no idea she had already told us the same thing just minutes before.
Not good. I hope she fully recovered and doesn't suffer from repeating sentences. My wife says sufficient sentences to drive me nuts without repeating any of them. I haven't spoken to her to 2 years, I don't want to interrupt her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not good. I hope she fully recovered and doesn't suffer from repeating sentences. My wife says sufficient sentences to drive me nuts without repeating any of them. I haven't spoken to her to 2 years, I don't want to interrupt her.
Yes, it lasted quite a few months but she is back to her normal self

Hello Royals.

I had a very rare quiet week last week.

Looking forward to making some noise by dominating you this weekend.

Who is your full back and why do they have a deathwish?
Hey Brenton Davy remember when this guy was relevant

Death wish? I have no fear of someone who thinks death wish is one word.
The best thing about language is that it is fluid. It evolves, much like I have evolved over my extraordinary career. It is popular language which determines what makes a word, rather than pre-determined rules, hence the need to publish new versions of dictionaries regularly.

I have called it a deathwish and I will continue to call it a deathwish. I will continue to override my auto correct to do so. Because I feel like it.

And such is my power and popularity, others will join me. An uprising will begin. And soon we will all be writing ‘deathwish’ until dictionaries around the world are forced to include it as a new word, re-writing the rules, because the language has evolved.

And so you should fear me. Not because I will kick 10 goals this week (I will), but because I have the power to shape the very language we rely on, just as I have shaped this league.

#deathwish

Last edited:
Hey Brenton Davy remember when this guy was relevant
Since your friend was talking about language, relevant means closely connected to what is being done or considered, or of contemporary interest.

By quoting my post and even tagging your little buddy to talk about me, you are by definition making me relevant.

And so, for that, THANK YOU.

Since your friend was talking about language, relevant means closely connected to what is being done or considered, or of contemporary interest.

By quoting my post and even tagging your little buddy to talk about me, you are by definition making me relevant.

And so, for that, THANK YOU.
PCIxV7.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back