AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor Petty that melb didn't let him walk for 800x5.

Biggest fade for adel. Melb prob would have gotten a first round pick also

I’m on Hawkins goals for tomorrow. He’s old but he’ll be on BZT which was laughable last year, like a mouse trying to stop an elephant, and if they give him good enough delivery he can still ragdoll him. 3-6, with breakeven/slight profit being 3, B365 was best odds when I took him

I like your thinking.

TS have him $14 for 5 and #34 for 6.

I’m on Hawkins goals for tomorrow. He’s old but he’ll be on BZT which was laughable last year, like a mouse trying to stop an elephant, and if they give him good enough delivery he can still ragdoll him. 3-6, with breakeven/slight profit being 3, B365 was best odds when I took him
I like it. You don’t think ratugolea would take him though? I’d be more worried about that matchup

Not sure if anyone here gets into the first goal accelerators at PB but Jeremy Cameron’s line is way too low at 14.

For comparison - Hawkins 30, Ollie Henry 33, Dixon 30, Marshall 26.

how’s it work

A more thrilling way to bet on first goal scorer markets. The accelerator rewards you for scoring first, but also gives you the chance to profit if Jeremy Cameron doesn't score the first goal but scores additional goals. 150 points are awarded for scoring the 1st goal of the match, 75 points for scoring the 2nd goal, 50 points for the 3rd goal, 25 points for the 4th goal, 10 points for the 5th goal, 0 points if Jeremy Cameron doesn't score or scores after 5 goals have already been scored. If Jeremy Cameron score multiple goals, the points will accumulate. For example, if Jeremy Cameron scores the 1st and 4th goal of the match, he would be awarded 175 pts (150 + 25). If Jeremy Cameron scores the 2nd and 3rd goal of the match, he would be awarded 125 pts (75 + 50). Max win/loss on this market is capped at 310 times your stake. If the 'Any Player Not Listed' option is available, this is only relevant for the other players in this match. For the avoidence of doubt, all bets on the "Medical Substitute" are void irrespective of whether they come on to play.

so 1$ stake is 14$, 10$ stake 140 etc like the other spreads

A more thrilling way to bet on first goal scorer markets. The accelerator rewards you for scoring first, but also gives you the chance to profit if Jeremy Cameron doesn't score the first goal but scores additional goals. 150 points are awarded for scoring the 1st goal of the match, 75 points for scoring the 2nd goal, 50 points for the 3rd goal, 25 points for the 4th goal, 10 points for the 5th goal, 0 points if Jeremy Cameron doesn't score or scores after 5 goals have already been scored. If Jeremy Cameron score multiple goals, the points will accumulate. For example, if Jeremy Cameron scores the 1st and 4th goal of the match, he would be awarded 175 pts (150 + 25). If Jeremy Cameron scores the 2nd and 3rd goal of the match, he would be awarded 125 pts (75 + 50). Max win/loss on this market is capped at 310 times your stake. If the 'Any Player Not Listed' option is available, this is only relevant for the other players in this match. For the avoidence of doubt, all bets on the "Medical Substitute" are void irrespective of whether they come on to play.

so 1$ stake is 14$, 10$ stake 140 etc like the other spreads
Oo interesting. Ty

how’s it work

Similar to the PB spreads, you win x your stake if your player kicks any of the first five goals of the game.

Obviously the higher the line the higher PB believe the chances are of them kicking a goal early, it honestly looks like they made a typo with Cameron’s line.

I’ve just been doing small stakes but turned $1.50 into $60 tonight by Jack Martin kicking the third goal of the game (I believe I would have won $225 if he kicked the first or $112 if he kicked the second).

IMG_3617.jpeg

Similar to the PB spreads, you win x your stake if your player kicks any of the first five goals of the game.

Obviously the higher the line the higher PB believe the chances are of them kicking a goal early, it honestly looks like they made a typo with Cameron’s line.

I’ve just been doing small stakes but turned $1.50 into $60 tonight by Jack Martin kicking the third goal of the game (I believe I would have won $225 if he kicked the first or $112 if he kicked the second).

View attachment 1984229
Cool man. Tailed the Cameron one for $2 stake carn

View attachment 1984229

100% a mistake cameron should never be 14

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to bet on Ben Long 2-4 (4.80/15/71, SB)

Don't laugh at me when it goes **** up.

Love the bet, but they are onto it for me.

View attachment 1984240

He’s not on the list anymore, they’re onto us.

Stengle at 15 is still worth a dollar or two I reckon.

EDIT: they have Parfitt at 36, he’s kicked 1.0 in six games this year, reckon there’s a strong chance they mixed Parfitt and Stengle’s lines up.

He’s not on the list anymore, they’re onto us.

Stengle at 15 is still worth a dollar or two I reckon.

ya had to be taken down, its literally just a mistake its for first goal scorer cameron is going to always have the longest odds lol, ollie ****ing dempsey is 13 lmao

Geelong 1-39
Max Holmes To Get 90+ Fantasy
Tom Stewart To Get 80+ Fantasy
Gryan Miers To Get 80+ Fantasy
Zach Guthrie To Get 80+ Fantasy
Miles Bergman To Get 70+ Fantasy
Ollie Wines To Get 70+ Fantasy
Under 192.5
Tyson Stengle Anytime Goalscorer
Oliver Henry Anytime Goalscorer
Miles Bergman To Get 15+ Disposals

$42 PB