BigFooty Knock-da-f-out Tipping 2021 - Comments

Australian Football League, 2021 AFL H&A and Finals

Comments

It's last man standing wins the game.

Pick one team every week. You cannot pick the same team twice in this comp.

If the team wins, you're fine.

If the team loses, you're out.

Last edited:
Pardon my ignorance but how does a survivor comp work exactly?

Pick one team every week. You cannot pick the same team twice in a game.

If the team loses, you get a strike. Two strikes and you're out.

Pick one team every week. You cannot pick the same team twice in a game.

If the team loses, you get a strike. Two strikes and you're out.
Glad we get the two strikes, last time I was in a comp like this I went with Essendon over GCS in 2016 and Essendon got smashed by 61 points.

Lol. What a dumb pick.
You gotta use all the teams up at some point and I do love choosing the s**t teams early in these comps. In 2015 GWS did the business for me V St Kilda and in 2014 Gold Coast turned over Richmond. 2/3 ain't bad ;)

Gonna be very salty if my s**t pick for Rd 1 in this comp gets done.

You gotta use all the teams up at some point and I do love choosing the sh*t teams early in these comps. In 2015 GWS did the business for me V St Kilda and in 2014 Gold Coast turned over Richmond. 2/3 ain't bad ;)
We had half a team missing in 2016..

Gonna be very salty if my sh*t pick for Rd 1 in this comp gets done.
I take it you picked norf like everyone else.

I just went through to check things out and for some reason this is set up as single elimination, not two strikes.

I will see if I can fix it, otherwise it's one strike and you're done.

I just went through to check things out and for some reason this is set up as single elimination, not two strikes.

Fortunately no one was punished last night because no one was silly enough to tip Carlton I would assume.

I take it it's one strike then? :)

Yes it is :)

But we will run another one when this is finished.

How long do they usually last? I was wondering what happens if you get to round 19 with the comp still live (no club to choose), but I guess that's vanishingly unlikely?

How long do they usually last? I was wondering what happens if you get to round 19 with the comp still live (no club to choose), but I guess that's vanishingly unlikely?
Often not more than 5 rounds.

I thought it would be like other tipping comps, that if you don't get your tips in before the round starts (i.e you missed the opening match) you only have the remaining teams available and elimination only happens if you either can't pick any of those remaining teams, or you don't pick any team during the whole round.

So idiots like me who forgot are punished by missing out on a match that might be an easy pick on Thursday, and are handicapped the rest of the round.

Back