Preview Round 22 St Kilda vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Milney for ten this week and 5 on Joseph next week. Coleman please :D

Yep Milney for Coleman please...Its so far fetched but it might just happen.

You know, No one has said it at all but... If North beat Freo which we all think they probably will. Pav is injured, and, I know this sounds really dumb, but dumber things have happened. Melbourne beat Freo next week, I mean Pav might not even play next week. If Melbourne can some how get up. Then we'll be playing Carlton to get into the finals. What the hell did they send boys off for post season ops in round 21 for. Anyway if it happens, I'm putting my hand up to say that you heard it here first.;)

Impressive first half even if it's against sub standard opposition.

All our youngsters looking good, wished we had of played this side for the past few weeks. Exciting to watch.

Milney a chance of getting a double figure bag and being the frontrunner for the Coleman.

Sean Dempster has had career high marks, currently on 16. This bloke HAS to be in All Australian team

Good win, bit of a shame we took our foot off the pedal in the 2nd half and didn't break our record winning margin and Milney didn't get double figures but they are only minor complaints.

Loved the look of our youngsters, all of them showed a bit. Ross is impressive, very Dal Santo like with his poise and silky left foot, actually thought he was Dal a few times when he had the ball.

Ledger, Newnes, Saad, Cripps and Stanley all did some good things, they made a few blunders too but plenty of upside with all of them. Geary and Simpkin solid as always but they play more like experienced veterans rather than kids.

Milera was good too with a few goals, I really wish we hadn't left him out of the team for so long, he isn't the most consistent player but he gives us some pace and x-factor which makes us a much more dangerous team.

Really exciting to see what our team will be like in the future when all those youngsters develop further. We have the makings of a very good team, hopefully we can add to it by drafting some more good kids this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

game confirmed for me that the issue with milera is confidence. nail in the coffin was roo's public lashing of him. i think he's working through it though.

saw him push down back a bit which i thought was a great move.

also thought ledger didnt play too bad. decision making is terrible at times though.

game confirmed for me that the issue with milera is confidence. nail in the coffin was roo's public lashing of him. i think he's working through it though.

Helps when Riewoldt isn't in the same team!!! (Milera was definitely distracted by Riewoldt's gesturing, after a couple of sprays, and lost form very quickly).

Coaches' votes - Saints v GWS

10 Dempster (St K)

7 Milne (St K)

7 Montagna (St K)

2 Dal Santo (St K)

2 Siposs (St K)

1 Giles (GWS)

1 Goddard (St K)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back