Random Bucks party ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

I am making a list of challenges the buck has to complete on the day/ night. At this stage leaning towards starting off slow (ticking the family and less adventurous type box) and then ramping things up a notch.

Still trying to nut out what is happening as every groomsman has a different idea of what we should be doing.

Still open to suggestions about what we should do as well as items to go on the list.

I organised my best mates buck about 10 or so years ago now. He was living in Richmond so I tee'd up about 6 or 7 Pubs, called them beforehand and made sure the Pub crawl went in a circle so we'd end up back at his place at the end (he lived 50m from a pub so that was handy).
Dressed him up like the Easter Bunny at the start of the night. The bloke has pretty rough head and his wife to be was his first and only girlfriend so he was never a ladies man, but my god I've never seen so many women flock to a guy before like he was a massive stud.
You would've thought he was a celebrity the way he was being treated.

He certainly didn't get up to any shennigans but I can tell you he loved every minute of his last night of freedom.

Maybe do something that you will remember like Go carting in a fancy dress theme [star wars, 80's, famous ppl.. whatever your cup of tea is].
Then meet some strippers :p

Stripper houseboat weekend
Imagine being on a houseboat with a bunch of strippers for a whole weekend. Imagine the conversation!

'Yeah my stage name is Chardonay but my real name is Charnay! So it's like kind of the same but not. I'm only doing this so I can go through Beauty school. Plus Leroy my pimp says if I make enough money I can go to Hollywood one day cos I'm like kind of really good at singing too. Hold on a sec I have to call my Mum who's looking after my kids for me.'

Imagine being on a houseboat with a bunch of strippers for a whole weekend. Imagine the conversation!

'Yeah my stage name is Chardonay but my real name is Charnay! So it's like kind of the same but not. I'm only doing this so I can go through Beauty school. Plus Leroy my pimp says if I make enough money I can go to Hollywood one day cos I'm like kind of really good at singing too. Hold on a sec I have to call my Mum who's looking after my kids for me.'

LOL I actually met a girl called Chardonnay recently. Amazing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On a pub crawl, Get a T shirt made up saying "It's my bucks, Text me a dare!!! 04** *** ***"

People out there a very creative, Some good fun dares come through as well.
Just be prepared to receive 2000 odd "suck a utensil" sms

Remove this Banner Ad

Back