What is Perth's shittest suburb?

Remove this Banner Ad

Add to that, Sorrento, Marmion, Hillarys (some bias:D) and some of the newer parts of Duncraig.

I grew up in Carine, great suburb, never had any issues for the 19 year I lived there, would love to be able to get into the market there but it's very pricey these days.

Because it's full of middle class posers. ;)

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Haha ^_^

Yeah, I study at the Bunbury campus. Its good and all, but I haven't got any social life or anything outside of work and uni. Plus I'm still living at home. I just want a change of scenery.

I wouldn't he paying my housing costs. We've got a uni bank account for myself and my brother that my parents deposit into. They were paying for his accommodation until he got a scolarship. But yeh, I'd still like to he financially independent in a sense.

Out of curiosity. What are you studying?
Surely anywhere is closer to Mount Lawley than Harvey ! ;)

I moved up from Bunbury last year. I study at the ECU in Mt Lawley. It's not everyone's cup of tea but I live in Belmont, and it's close to everything really. 15 minutes to the city, 15 minutes to uni.

Make sure you do have a house alarm though. It's character building but I like it here.
How cute is this. I grew up in Bunbury too, moved to Perth then Melbourne . Now I'm unemployed in London travelling around Europe before I go on to live in Canada.

Where's Dayton?
USA

maxresdefault.jpg

I always thought my Suburb was safe (Manning)

Untill my friend who works on the force Texted me they were on the hunt for a Insane Pedophile who was known to eat his own s**t was on my street, and blackmailed into the next round or else he would tell the police he saw him head into my house

I always thought my Suburb was safe (Manning)

Untill my friend who works on the force Texted me they were on the hunt for a Insane Pedophile who was known to eat his own s**t was on my street, and blackmailed into the next round or else he would tell the police he saw him head into my house
Great suburb Manning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ugh, Cannington is the dump that i always knew it was. Didnt think it would be top 10 though. All those meth heads breaking into cars

going by the perth crime map it would be a toss up between Midvale and Armadale. More crime per capita in Midvale, and having grown up near that area it is kind of frightening once the suns gone down. Armadale has high crime and is a million miles from anywhere.

going by the perth crime map it would be a toss up between Midvale and Armadale. More crime per capita in Midvale, and having grown up near that area it is kind of frightening once the suns gone down. Armadale has high crime and is a million miles from anywhere.

I reckon Gosnells and Maddington are worse. Absolute s**t holes.

8 years ago this started. Lots of new suburbs have popped up since. Byford is starting to establish itself but already has problems I hear. Some newer estates in the Swan valley have had major problems. Canning Vale, once nice and new, now a central point for drugs for bored young people.

What do people think of Carlisle these days? Seems not as s**t as it used to be? My partner and I have found a house we like there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back