Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to hold Pendles. My options are:

1: Stick with my original trades of Ryan-> cheap rookie (doesn't matter if playing) and then Heppell->GAJ

Move Michael Hibberd to D6 and Adams to M8 to cover Pendles until he returns. Witherden covers Danger if he is out as well.

2: Go for depth to cover Danger/Pendles type short term injuries. Ryan->Nobody and then Mountford->Jelwood or Beams. This would give me depth of Hibberd/Newman, Heppell/Jelwood or Beams and Greenwood.

Thoughts?

I'm going to hold Pendles. My options are:

1: Stick with my original trades of Ryan-> cheap rookie (doesn't matter if playing) and then Heppell->GAJ

Move Michael Hibberd to D6 and Adams to M8 to cover Pendles until he returns. Witherden covers Danger if he is out as well.

2: Go for depth to cover Danger/Pendles type short term injuries. Ryan->Nobody and then Mountford->Jelwood or Beams. This would give me depth of Hibberd/Newman, Heppell/Jelwood or Beams and Greenwood.

Thoughts?
Depth option imo

Pendles is anywhere between 1-3 weeks at the moment, so he could be a point of difference come finals

If we knew Danger would miss 2 weeks would we trade him out?

2nd part..who to bring onto the field (not trading him)
Libba
Witherden
Tuohy
Ruffy

Leaning towards Libba
Not enough trades left for me to flick Danger...unless he's confirmed out for the season, I'll hold.

Of the players listed I'd go for Libba - seems the safest bet to post a decent score.

View attachment 393823

Hey all. Sitting on a knifes edge in the top 8, so going for broke. Trades are as follows: Greenwood / Scooter > Dusty / Jelwood, Sloane to the bench (switched on when there is little to no chance of a tag). Next week, Ryan/Darcy > Def Rookie / Kreuzner.

I was looking at Kelly, but Dusty has more points in the bank against top 8 sides. I cant trust Scooter's hammys for the next 6 weeks. Also, was thinking about trading Sloane instead, but the other mids (<$600K) seem to be on par with Jelwood, so might as well keep him.

Thoughts?

Considering the above, is it waste of a trade going Scooter > Jelwood? not confident Scooter plays all games for rest of the season, but confident Jelwood does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

whys Kelly named on the extended bench and not on the field?
am i missing something?

Could do Parsons to Deluca
Greenwood to Rockliff
But is it worth it?
Would finish my team with 3 trades left
Could also get Oliver, hanners, Fyfe
Or could do 2 downgrades (not sure who there is worth getting) and next week Greenwood to genuine gun mid

Last edited:
Parsons --> Young
Mountford --> Jelwood

LnSc7Dq.png

Liking my forward line a lot now

5 trades left, and now its all operation "get doc"

Could do Parsons to Deluca
Greenwood to Rockliff
But is it worth it?
Would finish my team with 3 trades left
Could also get Oliver, hanners, Fyfe
Or could do 2 downgrades (not sure who there is worth getting) and next week Greenwood to genuine gun mid
You're looking at bringing Rocky in to a completed team yet I have just traded him out in order to complete my team.
Go figure?

All green lights for me Flock Bashers stay unchanged plenty of cover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought Sloane at top dollar around $719k and just traded him out for $480k. If it wasn't for Jelwood being so cheap I'd have held out until finals hoping for some very fast form reversal but with 4 trades left and top 4 unachievable in my league where a score of 2350 doesn't guarantee you a win I need to make some moves.

I bought Sloane at top dollar around $719k and just traded him out for $480k. If it wasn't for Jelwood being so cheap I'd have held out until finals hoping for some very fast form reversal but with 4 trades left and top 4 unachievable in my league where a score of 2350 doesn't guarantee you a win I need to make some moves.

I did the same haha!

Josh Kelly or Dusty?
edit: can also afford Gibbs but leaves me with no spare coin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back