Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can do Hibberd and Greenwood for Deluca and Hanners to complete my team, but it leaves me tradeless with ok but iffy forward/ruck cover as Brown and Deluca at M10/F8 back up Nank at F7/R3

Apparently James Cousins is done for the year too, so that's 3 rookies who are cooked now in Cousins, Hibberd and Cameron (Brown's JS is crap)

Probably won't do that sort of trade yet, but I might in a few weeks if I'm ok on the injury front or if Deluca gets a few games

Last edited:
Young from the Bulldogs seemed to have a good debut (73)
Deluca is probably one of the next in for the Dockers (and could come in for Stephen Hill)
Partington has to be close to a debut for us. He will score well if he is named
Young was awesome yesterday, but I probably wouldn't go there, he's a KPD, probably will be inconsistent but I loved what I saw.

Will rack up the +6s in due course though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2017 - Round 18.jpg

Hey all. Sitting on a knifes edge in the top 8, so going for broke. Trades are as follows: Greenwood / Scooter > Dusty / Jelwood, Sloane to the bench (switched on when there is little to no chance of a tag). Next week, Ryan/Darcy > Def Rookie / Kreuzner.

I was looking at Kelly, but Dusty has more points in the bank against top 8 sides. I cant trust Scooter's hammys for the next 6 weeks. Also, was thinking about trading Sloane instead, but the other mids (<$600K) seem to be on par with Jelwood, so might as well keep him.

Thoughts?

Pendles out for 3-4 confirmed.

Guess my trades now going to be:
Sloane ----> Jelwood
Pendles ----> Dusty

$179k in bank, 4 trades left.

Tuohy survives another week.

Come on now... surely u dont have to pick dusty ?? What about someone like Sidebum or Duncan hes going good ? Or maybe u can afford Kelly ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back