Poll NAFL 2017-18 – Round 6

Vote for your preferred jumper. Don't vote for yourself.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It is the strength of your design. It's unique and it's done by hand. I prefer last year's design but this year's package is better because of the template.

I reckon Dylan's design this year is one of the NAFL GOATs. Hoops mixed with the classic Lions yoke and animal emblem design absolutely nails that "Unique but looks like a footy guernsey" look that wins these comps.

His design from last year was a steaming pile of rotting human excrement in comparison.

The template and presentation is definitely top notch though. The effort and care that has gone into it is enormous. In the face of commercial realistic templates, Dylan bucks the trend and could win the whole thing.

Both Canberra based clash designs are great. Ando that's tons better than the disaster clash that torpedoed the last Parliament season.
I just saw this! Thanks Scorch, I figured I would try something different this time, and it worked this round. Not sure how it will hold up against the bigger teams (that's up to E92's discretion ;) ) but hopefully I can get a few more results from it!

Back