Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy oh boy.
Genie really is Kournikova 2.0. Cannot play at all :(

Barty's opponent is rather tidy too :handok:
ive been dvr-ing the coverage. I'm looking for Shell in the crowd. :cool:

not really.

GO Catters

That safty - hes a rookie - had to take down all his Insta Book, Twittergram and My space pages. Got BLOWN up.

Rahim Moore - was a 2nd Rd pick pick for us about 6 years ago did same thing in Div Rd play offs. WE had Rd1 bye, and had Indy with Peyton playing is in Denver.

we had lead last 2 mins in 4th and just needed to keep the play in front of him and NOT get beaten deep.

He bites on a WR stop and go, and gives up the deep ball ( he was the SS not even the CB on the coverage) Player makes the catch, and we lose as they kick the FG to win.

One and done.

He as gone 2 years later.

This kid I guess played all 17 games this year and did really well - Jim Mora Jnr coached him at one point - the kid will be a gun Safety but this is a killer lesson for him.

Pats and Vikings for mine.

Go Catters
Pats not going any further.

PAts for #6....

They have 2 weeks now to take away the 2 best things Philly do....

Good ******* luck.

They all know that the band is breaking up after this - they will be uber focused and it will be a single bloody minded focus to get that 6th Lombardi.

Go Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how do the nfl conference thingys work?
The league is split up into two conferences (NFC and AFC) with each conference splitting the teams up into smaller divisions (North, South, East and West) based on their geographical location. During the regular season they use this formula:
  • Each team plays twice (home and away) against the other 3 teams in their division (6 games)
  • Each team plays once against all 4 teams from another selected division within it's own conference (4 games)
  • Each team plays once against one team from each of the remaining two divisions within its conference (2 games)
  • Each team plays once against each of the four teams from a division in the other conference (4 games)
Post season:
At the completion of the regular season, each team is then ranked according to it's W/L record with the winners of each division being ranked 1-4. Then two more teams are selected based on next best W/L record to play as wildcards.

So you have a total of 6 teams in each conference that make the Playoffs.

Do they even know about AFL?
AFL.... yes...

Its called the Arena Football League... (AFL.com)

Indoor American Football - and when you search AFL on google from a US based search engine that's what comes up first.

AFL.com.au gives you the real deal - but id wager than 95% of seppos dont even know what.com.x even means... let alone .com.au.

GO Catters

NFL is big on BF a site full of sports nuts but I've never come across anybody IRL that knows anything about it.

I once knew a manager (one of many low level managers at a big Coles) who would put the games on the tv in the break room but that's about it.

Hello everyone anyone been on the spirit of Tassie?

Pros v Cons.
:airplane: v:monorail: v hire a :bluecar:.

Hello Kitty you seem well travelled :) have you been on the ferry to tassie?
No, but I wish I had, would love to go to Tassie. Although, I did discover last week that the Spirit of Tasmania crossing takes approximately 9-11 hours. On days of single sailings, the voyage takes 11 hours. On days of double sailings, the voyage takes 9 hours. I was thinking it was more like two to three hours lol Or Queenscliff to Sorento lol

Depends upon how much time you have, plane is obviously much faster + less expensive, but then you have to rent a car. Spirit of Tasmania is more expensive, but less with renting a car. Also, the best way to see Tasmania is by car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back