Social Off Topic Thread - Revival of the House of Dastardly Crax

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all love our Off Topic discussion, starting a new thread to continue our casual conversations.

If you wish to talk about Cricket, Tennis, other sport etc, please take it to another thread.

No nasty personal comments to others, it just makes you look like a fool + makes it awkward for other posters. If you have to fight, go somewhere else, like the car park.

Time to get back to having our usual fun.

Had a fun day today!

The guys who installed the automatic opening gates + the video intercom on the Entrance gate, didn't install the bit on the actual gate that keeps it closed! They drilled unnecessary holes into the bottom frame of the driveway gates! Don't know how to use the button to open the driveway gates lol Installed the wrong app to use the video intercom!

Next, with the weeks of rain + horrendous heat, the front wall has cracked + the render is falling off! Work done by Landscape Gardening company. Now the builder + the gardener are telling me the whole fence needs demolishing + rebuilding! :eek::eek::eek:

Oh the joys of renovating + extending! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ahh the problems one must have when they own an estate.
You would totally understand, considering your massive WA Mining share portfolio.

My galah died yesterday Hello Kitty, it was just skin and bone so I think it had a problem with its stomach so it was like eating but it just going straight through so she wasted away to nothing. Poor thing, recently she disappeared for a few months until she got handed into the vets and one of the girls there remembered my old FB post about looking for a missing one. What adventure around the neighbourhood Wingus had for those months I'll never know :D

We all love our Off Topic discussion, starting a new thread to continue our casual conversations.

If you wish to talk about Cricket, Tennis, other sport etc, please take it to another thread.

No nasty personal comments to others, it just makes you look like a fool + makes it awkward for other posters. If you have to fight, go somewhere else, like the car park.

That's ok, cricket died the moment they selected Cameron White to represent the country again.

That's ok, cricket died the moment they selected Cameron White to represent the country again.
Their selection policy worked well in the ashes. Weren’t England going to win because we picked Paine ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their selection policy worked well in the ashes. Weren’t England going to win because we picked Paine ;)
It says more about England than It does our selection policy.

The guys who installed the automatic opening gates + the video intercom on the Entrance gate, didn't install the bit on the actual gate that keeps it closed! They drilled unnecessary holes into the bottom frame of the driveway gates! Don't know how to use the button to open the driveway gates lol Installed the wrong app to use the video intercom!
I've put them in, many years ago though.

Had a fun day today!

Next, with the weeks of rain + horrendous heat, the front wall has cracked + the render is falling off! Work done by Landscape Gardening company. Now the builder + the gardener are telling me the whole fence needs demolishing + rebuilding! :eek::eek::eek:

Oh the joys of renovating + extending! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
This is the best kind of first world problem, probably second only to labour disputes with household staff.

This is the best kind of first world problem, probably second only to labour disputes with household staff.
Hahaha! Definitely a 'first World' problem. I find it difficult when people are unprofessional - my builder is so professional + a perfectionist, which is so refreshing + sets the bar higher for others.

I've never had a dispute with domestic staff, thank goodness! Only had two housekeeps in two decades, both just amazing women, absolutely part of the family, never crossed the line.

Nearly bought a freight company today. Think I'll do it Monday no hurry.

I'll be honest only got Woodside because they on the Freo jumper.

Excellent reason not to buy them then :p

My galah died yesterday Hello Kitty, it was just skin and bone so I think it had a problem with its stomach so it was like eating but it just going straight through so she wasted away to nothing. Poor thing, recently she disappeared for a few months until she got handed into the vets and one of the girls there remembered my old FB post about looking for a missing one. What adventure around the neighbourhood Wingus had for those months I'll never know :D
Oh no Kram, I'm so sad to hear about your Wingus. Are you OK? She would have had quite an adventure!

I rescued a cockatiel about six weeks ago, put pix on our community Fb + he was reunited with his family.

Every single lost cat, dog, bird finds their way to my house lol

Oh crax is open for business again.

Did deep get himself banned again?

Don't mention the War!

giphy.gif

Doctor Gero - I'm looking at you :p:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back