Competitions Qooty Tour of BigFooty - Bulldogs Board vs SFA Board. What's Qooty - come find out! Game on 29/1/18

Remove this Banner Ad

you summoned me?
101.gif

you summoned me?
101.gif
That reminds me of what the Dogs' forwards will be with the qooty on Monday.
Lousy markin' 'em.

Please pick an easier player for my joke next time, thanks.

We sit around an poke fun at each other for a week, then some time on Monday some text shows up and proves which of us has supreme mastery over the universe and then we go to Uncle Tony's House.
This is an excellent description of the week.
We all like to poke fun, have a laugh and generally let our opponents know that 'us' Las Vegas Bears invented piss runs on the strip, cocaine lines in lieu of conga lines and nay, not one jimmie gets rustled the whole week.:thumbsu:
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to visit your board and goodluck with the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is an excellent description of the week.
We all like to poke fun, have a laugh and generally let our opponents know that 'us' Las Vegas Bears invented piss runs on the strip, cocaine lines in lieu of conga lines and nay, not one jimmie gets rustled the whole week.:thumbsu:
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to visit your board and goodluck with the game.

Did you just thank a fellow SFA'er for allowing you to visit another board?

I would like to be acknowledged when you manage to find the general discussion board.

The Las Vegas Bears have a Queeno_O ...you could be JUST the right fit for me; God knows I've tried various glass slippers eh Doctor Gero ?
Don’t play hard to get baby doll. We both know we’re the power couple of the SFA

Did you just thank a fellow SFA'er for allowing you to visit another board?

I would like to be acknowledged when you manage to find the general discussion board.
Thank you for allowing me to read this post.

Oh, so now xenxen was delisted? That's even more impressive than being traded :)

I got the choice of either being delisted or traded! I guess it's better to use the word delisted as in the club wanted me out of there since traded could just mean I want to go haha!

qmWpEJ8.jpg

I just want to know who is gonna prise your Las Vegas Bears jumper off for this clash Tommycash ?
It was definitely made for youo_O
Argus, I'll let you do the honour of undressing me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back