Status
Not open for further replies.
yup...

blew past the "racing line".

No need for that.

GO Catters

:huh::huh::huh:

giphy.gif

We should open up a microwave shop so he and he's new freinds can microwave they're memberships after they're one win in the first 6 weeks :D:D.

When is Dusty's contract up for renewal? What a p!sser if he left Richmond for another Club :D:D:D

Deleted? Is discussing 'apps' like Tinder inappropriate? I was trying to explain Tinder to my friend last night lol He has absolutely no idea how to use a computer + for some reason is petrified! Cannot even comprehend what an 'app' is lol Although, he does have an iMac circa 1998 lol + wonders why he cannot get it to work, therefor ALL computers are crap! He also has an iPhone 4S, which was targeted by Apple's 'slowing down of old iPhones when new models are released'. In the last week he's bought two new batteries, yet his iPhone keeps ending calls. Last night we were talking + the call died. He then tried to call me six times, without connecting! He's hilarious! Keeps blaming me, because I live in the Bush lol When I rang him on his landline, I suggested he try ringing one of his friends in Sydney, then ring me back, which he did + he said their phones weren't working either! Spent the rest of our convo encouraging him to buy a new iPhone + either an iPad or MacBook, because Apple provide courses - great for him as a total novice. I just cannot even begin to fathom someone not having a computer! He still uses cheques lol Yet!!! He is one of the foremost authorities on Aboriginal Art in Australia! Has an amazing collection of Modern + Contemporary Australian Art + has the most beautiful antiques!

No - but posting sexually graphic and explicit content with a post from them is.

And there will be bans if it happens again.

GO Catters

No - but posting sexually graphic and explicit content with a post from them is.

And there will be bans if it happens again.

GO Catters
Oh dear! I've forgotten what The Unforgiven said, lovely, old, crazy cat lady brain that I have

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't worry, it's an 'in joke'.

Well, 'in jokes' are frowned upon by BF, there's a whole paragraph about how they're excluding + encourage 'cliques', making those who don't understand feel left out + unwanted

:'(

You never saw it.

I posted a colourful screenshot. I've learned my lesson, I won't be doing that again!

Don't worry Daz, you can keep your banning stick in its stand. I'll behave! :D

:eek::eek::eek:

Thought I saw a post about Tinder by you, not with the 'colourful' screenshot, but something about it being 'interesting' or 'fun' ???

BTW, why is a young, good-looking, intelligent guy like you using Tinder? Or am I mistaken about Tinder, isn't it an app to arrange 'hook-ups'? ;););) It states it's a 'making friends' app. Then it's described as a 'dating' app + 'hook-up' app :huh: Does it have different meanings in different places? In Sydney, it was a way to quickly arrange a bit of slap + tickle ;)

At least Freo doesn't have any embarrassing 'famous' attention whore supporters in the crowd.

I'm looking at you, Catman.

Instead they have a pathetic mascot
220px-Johnny_%22The_Doc%22_Docker.jpg

Johnny "The Doc" Docker

Speaking of embarrassing
170824-subi-freo-anchors.jpg

Thought I saw a post about Tinder by you, not with the 'colourful' screenshot, but something about it being 'interesting' or 'fun' ???

BTW, why is a young, good-looking, intelligent guy like you using Tinder? Or am I mistaken about Tinder, isn't it an app to arrange 'hook-ups'? ;););) It states it's a 'making friends' app. Then it's described as a 'dating' app + 'hook-up' app :huh: Does it have different meanings in different places? In Sydney, it was a way to quickly arrange a bit of slap + tickle ;)
Because Tinder doesn't work so well for guys that aren't... :p

Well, 'in jokes' are frowned upon by BF, there's a whole paragraph about how they're excluding + encourage 'cliques', making those who don't understand feel left out + unwanted

:'(
Don't worry. It's the only 'in joke' Daz and I share. We'll just let this one slip through to the keeper...

Don't worry. It's the only 'in joke' Daz and I share. We'll just let this one slip through to the keeper...
I'd've gone with let it slip through to "pit lane" to keep the in joke going - but anyhow....:cool:

Carry on.

Go Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back