FTA-TV First Date - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this morning I went over the template for my last wishes since my friend came over with the paperwork. I also have the form for my will, so if you want something let me know by Saturday. I can leave you with a bit of money, but only if I die in the next year or so, after that, tough luck.

Afterwards we went shopping at Woolies so I'm ready for the apocalypse. It had been four weeks since I had gone, so I'm now stocked up with essentials like Buffalo wings, pulled pork potato chips and lemon, lime and bitters cordial.

I'm watching the Olympics Ice Hockey at the moment. Ich hoffe das Vaterland ist siegreich! Deutschland uber alles!

Is Dark still getting your books?
I have some Bulldogs stuff she can have. I have to sort out my books. I also have Chicago Cubs and Chicago Bulls stuff. Tons of it. I do have my record collection of 45s and 33s and CDs. Some of my 45s and 33s are from the mid 60s. There are a lot of souvenirs from various Asian countries I have visited including part of a certain wall. I have a Chinese stamp book from my visit in 1980 and a vase that is from some dynasty. I really should get some of my stuff valued. I'm probably rich and don't even know it.

Just had some Smith's Peking Duck potato chips. I'm not sure if I like them or not. Perhaps I could use them in my MKR's dinner. Hmmm...

I thought you would be out celebrating the Gold Medal win, NBC even replayed the finals. It's big news in US

I watched the American Today Show this morning and saw my new American heroes on it. Damn. It's not too late for me to try out for 2022(if I should live so long).

I have some Bulldogs stuff she can have. I have to sort out my books. I also have Chicago Cubs and Chicago Bulls stuff. Tons of it. I do have my record collection of 45s and 33s and CDs. Some of my 45s and 33s are from the mid 60s. There are a lot of souvenirs from various Asian countries I have visited including part of a certain wall. I have a Chinese stamp book from my visit in 1980 and a vase that is from some dynasty. I really should get some of my stuff valued. I'm probably rich and don't even know it.

Just had some Smith's Peking Duck potato chips. I'm not sure if I like them or not. Perhaps I could use them in my MKR's dinner. Hmmm...

Obviously I don't want the bulldogs book but the Chinese stamp one might be useful .

You could try and get a recipe book deal through MKR.

So this morning I went over the template for my last wishes since my friend came over with the paperwork. I also have the form for my will, so if you want something let me know by Saturday. I can leave you with a bit of money, but only if I die in the next year or so, after that, tough luck.

Afterwards we went shopping at Woolies so I'm ready for the apocalypse. It had been four weeks since I had gone, so I'm now stocked up with essentials like Buffalo wings, pulled pork potato chips and lemon, lime and bitters cordial.

I'm watching the Olympics Ice Hockey at the moment. Ich hoffe das Vaterland ist siegreich! Deutschland uber alles!
No thanks C1. I'm independently wealthy.
Give your money to the cat rescue dudes.
:)
....and Go Ruskis!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched. As I said in the Olympics thread - Olympic Athletes from Russia collusion. I wonder when their drug test results will be published.
It's a good thing that the Germans have never doped eh?!
images-77.jpg
Hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back