Social Off Topic Thread - Revival of the House of Dastardly Crax

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legalise_MJ_zpsnhpkpri6.jpg

I'm curious - what do you make of the prohibition comparison? Leaving specific parties out of the picture.

I'm sort of on the fence as to legalising it. Really don't like how it would encourage potheads to peddle the myth that the stuff is 'harmless' and more kids getting around always stoned, then again people are gonna always smoke it anyway so may as well take a revenue stream away from criminals. It's also tbf nowhere near as bad as booze for causing problems.

JL is an expert at nurturing and developing young talent in preparation for international cricket instead of the Vic way of bringing in journeymen over development to win a meaningless title.
What?!? Cartwright is nothing special. The Spud Brothers are s**t. Bancroft is a cheat.
It’s only deemed meaningless as you can’t win it.

You need to actually have some good players to win it. Your best player is a Vic offcut

I'm sort of on the fence as to legalising it. Really don't like how it would encourage potheads to peddle the myth that the stuff is 'harmless' and more kids getting around always stoned, then again people are gonna always smoke it anyway so may as well take a revenue stream away from criminals. It's also tbf nowhere near as bad as booze for causing problems.
It would also once legalised hopefully receive more sensible education in the way that alcohol and tobacco does, without having to be part of an often hysteria-driven 'war on drugs' mentality.

I don't care for anything such myself, and understand where someones hesitation to see it given a relatively green light could come from. But I'm not sure that the status quo is in any way preferable to legalising and then managing it from inside a better regulated framework.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would also once legalised hopefully receive more sensible education in the way that alcohol and tobacco does, without having to be part of an often hysteria-driven 'war on drugs' mentality.

I don't care for anything such myself, and understand where someones hesitation to see it given a relatively green light could come from. But I'm not sure that the status quo is in any way preferable to legalising and then managing it from inside a better regulated framework.
If someone in the city rang the cops and said my neighbour has 1 plant in their backyard I wonder whether they would even care.

If someone in the city rang the cops and said my neighbour has 1 plant in their backyard I wonder whether they would even care.
Depends on the police, probably. Plenty of cops are a-grade assholes in my experience...

Hello Kitty, at swimming lessons this summer on the second morning the boss came up to us and said "Last night one of the mums approached me and told us my daughter said she really likes the new swimming teacher. He's so nice!"

See Doctor Gero, I'm not a bad guy :D

That's wonderful! :hearteyecat::hearteyecat::hearteyecat:

That's wonderful! :hearteyecat::hearteyecat::hearteyecat:
It's pretty funny, thought not having kids of my own I might struggle with dealing with them but I think generally have a pretty good rapport. I think mum that works at the school said something about a little bloke inquiring "Is that Mark guy coming down to watch us swim at the carnival?" :D

It's pretty funny, thought not having kids of my own I might struggle with dealing with them but I think generally have a pretty good rapport. I think mum that works at the school said something about a little bloke inquiring "Is that Mark guy coming down to watch us swim at the carnival?" :D

Of course you'd have a good rapport with them, you're just a big kid yourself ;)

Did you go to the carnival?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back