• Richmond

Votes: 63 69.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great game! Much closer then last years finals. Hopefully Geelong can get some players back and have another crack in a few weeks

Lol who you missing?

Wait til we get Prestia, Hoult and Astbury back!

Muppet of the highest order!

I would take Bartlett to kicked them any day over Ablett

Bartlett was deadly.

It was always expected that Gaz jnr. would join the previous great onballers like Matthews, Bartlett & Blight, and become a damaging forward, but it's not going to happen.

Flags aren't won in June.
Crows were flying this time last year. No flag
Hawks were 2 games clear in 2016 in the run home, Swans finished top. No flag for either.
Freo on top for all of 2015. Didn't even make the GF.
Completely aware of that but i will stick by that comment ... which is that they are odds on favorites .

Lol who you missing?

Wait til we get Prestia, Hoult and Astbury back!

Muppet of the highest order!

I wasn’t implying that Geelong lost because of injuries, only that I am looking forward to another crack with a slightly different team. Maybe the result would have been the same, hopefully we find out soon.

Sorry to offend.

Well Geelong have a bunch of injured players that would essentially replace all those four so it’s no real wonder they got outplayed.

Who are those injuries?.Taylor is a handy player but your defence is settled now.

Geelong's bottom six got exposed. Richmond bottom six shat all over them.
Unfortunately true. Hopefully our bottom six become Cam Guthrie, Henderson, Menzel, Cockatoo, Scott Selwood and Taylor. Then I think we win that. Z Guthrie, Murdoch, parsons, can’t play in our finals 18 if we get there.

Flags aren't won in June.
Crows were flying this time last year. No flag
Hawks were 2 games clear in 2016 in the run home, Swans finished top. No flag for either.
Freo on top for all of 2015. Didn't even make the GF.
Exactly, all it takes is a side to play a stinker in a prelim and all the years work is undone.

Once September hits its a whole new ball game, the H&A counts for nothing in the fourth quarter of a knockout final.

Too good richmond. More even across the list and well-coached today. Both coaches had their moments but overall Hardwick came out on top, although selection was Scotty’s biggest flaw today. Good showing and an entertaining match, richmond are a great team. Thankfully we have some upside and lots of things that can play out differently in future matches. Loved the effort from our captain, Stewart and Blicavs and Stanley wasn’t his usual ‘shite’

Taylor, Henderson, Menzel, C Guthrie, S Selwood, Ratugolea off the top of my head. Not all of them necessarily play if fit of course but it's a list nonetheless.

Yes it's a list, but would make you decidedly slower imo.

Better off sticking with what you got, but Selwood as a stopper would make you better no doubt

Who are those injuries?.Taylor is a handy player but your defence is settled now.

Taylor will play forward along with Menzel. Guthrie and Scott Selwood. Henderson I am not so sure but him being back means Kojo could probably play in the wing.

In any case all those players are easily better then the four listed. Our four bottom players aren’t there because if talent is all I am saying

There is also cockatoo but I am dubious if his body will ever be right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back