Rory Sloane Signature Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Eat a bag of dicks Nelso
Another win win situation

Geelong lose and the Camries have less chance of getting Rankine or Lukosius.

What do you think of your thug captain?

He is so bad at playing football these days he has to resort to cheap shots to stay relevant.

How many years are you going to give Robbie Gray at the end of next year ?

Your other flog comrades won’t answer
Surely a big mouth flog like you would have the answer???

Enlighten us
Thrill us with your acumen

Hahahahaha
Definitely wont be 5 years like some other rabble did this week.

You are really up and about. Anyone would think the win last night got the Camries back into the eight :$

Did you go last night or was it your turn to be rostered off for your season ticket? Dont even have your own season ticket and you have the audacity to criticise others for not going to games.

ROFL

Another classic post resembling something a 6 year old might say

Worst poster on these boards by a mile !
So much irony coming from FOTY who is just coming back from a suspension.

How many points left to play with before you are perma banned vile one?

Definitely wont be 5 years like some other rabble did this week.

You are really up and about. Anyone would think the win last night got the Camries back into the eight :$

Did you go last night or was it your turn to be rostered off for your season ticket? Dont even have your own season ticket and you have the audacity to criticise others for not going to games.

ROFL

Simple question knob

How many ?
The only hole bigger than the one you’ve dug yourself here is your torn anus

So much irony coming from FOTY who is just coming back from a suspension.

How many points left to play with before you are perma banned vile one?
You seem to still think I GAF what you think about me!
Your posts I’ve been reading since I took you off ignore are STILL about me even though I haven’t responded to you for months.
O
B
S
E
S
S
I
O
N

Perma banned ?
Like the flogs on my ignore that come back with aliases who are licking your arse with “ likes “?

How many years you giving Gray?

Not answering that are you ?

Last edited:
Your posts I’ve been reading since I took you off ignore are STILL about me even though I haven’t responded to you for months.
O
B
E
S
S
I
O
N

Perma banned ?
Like the flogs on my ignore that come back with aliases who are licking your arse with “ likes “?

Well played Nelso, chalked up a morning melt from the Frother
20180605_204346.jpg

O
B
E
S
S
I
O
N

Perma banned ?

Go back and look at past contracts that Port have given for players approaching 30 and you will have your answer.

Obsession? You are the one who was quoting my posts from boards that had nothing to do with Port Adelaide Stalkaru

Now back to my simple question?

Are the Camries back in the eight after their win last night?

O
B
E
S
S
I
O
N

Perma banned ?

OBESSION?

Is that a contraction of obese and session? Is that what you call it when you go to the buffet for lunch?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another win win situation

Geelong lose and the Camries have less chance of getting Rankine or Lukosius.

What do you think of your thug captain?

He is so bad at playing football these days he has to resort to cheap shots to stay relevant.

Thug? For a little shirtfront. A thug is Tom Jonas.
We have zero chance of getting Lukosius, so I'm not sure why you're lining that up[ as some sort of failure.
Which rejects have you guys got your eyes on this time. Who can't break into Melbourne's side?

Thug? For a little shirtfront. A thug is Tom Jonas.
We have zero chance of getting Lukosius, so I'm not sure why you're lining that up[ as some sort of failure.
Which rejects have you guys got your eyes on this time. Who can't break into Melbourne's side?
A little shirtfront?

Ran past the ball, hit Touhy high. Intentional impact.
You wanna hope not Chester.
Maybe you can answer the question no one will else will Gerty.

Are the Camries back in the eight after last night's win?

5 years LOL
Sloane had 27 touches, with 17 of those contested, and a team-high eight clearances last night:D
Suck it.
Haha the crows throw 5 years at a 28 year old plodder with a beat up body and inability to handle a tag, just to placate a frothing supporter group after a season from hell. Hahahaha so transparent it’s humourous.
Sloane had 27 touches, with 17 of those contested, and a team-high eight clearances last night:p
Not bad for a one legged plodder with a beat up body...now far cough Clarence and clean that egg off your dial:rolleyes:

O
B
E
S
S
I
O
N

Perma banned ?

Lol, obession

One man's "lowball" is another's fair compensation for a player that had only just started to perform. So you think Lever is worth 800K?
Regardless of the line about him being offended, it is a proven fact that Lever and his 'advisors' are liars and it is likely he would have gone unless he got ridiculous overs. That was never going to happen.
You don’t know any of the above is true unless you are Jake Lever you can’t, what we do know is his exit could’ve been handled far better than it was

And no he’s not a 800k PA player no way but this isn’t about Lever it’s about Argus trying on some North Korea style propaganda BS that Lever leaving was all part of the plan

You don’t know any of the above is true unless you are Jake Lever you can’t, what we do know is his exit could’ve been handled far better than it was

And no he’s not a 800k PA player no way but this isn’t about Lever it’s about Argus trying on some North Korea style propaganda BS that Lever leaving was all part of the plan
Doedee played another pearler last night eh Bag?;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back