2nds Northern Blues 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
used to walk along the beach in my duffle coat from the lacrosse club to watch barry round era williamstown
Lacrosse is still huge down there, I used to play trained on the fearon and was involved in the club, many a night after the games in the club rooms

You know for all the hate that Graham cops, I have to give the guy credit. When he gets dropped, he doesn't sulk and is almost always BOG for us in the seconds. If the club wants to be transparent and reward those who play well in the VFL then Graham will be picked to line up against Hawthorn next Sunday.

That's what the club has been doing all year. If you play well in the twos and there is a spot there, you get in.

sort of yeah.....there have been some players that have been gifted games like Polson, Lang and Garlett to name a few.
Don't disagree but a lot of those decisions have come on the back of needing to send blokes back /injuries and lack of depth. If we had depth would Lang have got in so quickly without a pre season, JSOS played so many etc - nope. But they have rewarded guys like Graham even though he is of absolutely no use long term because of huge numbers in the 2's. This is a credit to the MC.

HVlfhlp.png

uvKhXJj.png

All 8 extended interchange bench for Sunday’s Senior match named in the VFL (with 4 to play the Senior match):

Casboult
Rowe
Graham
Lebois
Garlett
Lobbe
Jack SOS
Wright

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad