What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

Does Rohan Connolly post in here? He's not a fan of RoCo.
Not too sure, but he seems to "enjoy reading about himself" or something along those lines according to Bogut.

Which makes me think that old mate Andrew Bogut may very well be amongst our ranks.

Hawkers in shopping centres.

Seriously I don’t care what you’re selling, what charity you represent or what cause you’re talking about.

Just. ****. Off.

Quite often I'm pushing a double pram with a toddler board loaded with 3 young'uns, am showing no interest whatsoever in their stall, yet somehow they think that by drifting into my walking path, I might suddenly be totally into what they are selling.

Morons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

School traffic.

Every s**t driver in Melbourne clogging the roads at the same time.
How long did it take to get home?

People who decide doorways, the top of stairs/escalators, elevator doors etc are great places to stop and have a chat. Not only that, when one of them realises the inconvenience being caused to others they decide to move maybe 6 whole inches to the side.

******* w***ers.

Last edited:
Oof, that sucks. I was shitty about having to dry a sodden book in front of the heater but that is a real pain.
My hard drive is fine apparently but still, I have to fork out $50 for all that to be transferred on top of buying a new laptop for around $500 if I'm lucky.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back