What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

Workcover/ Worksafe. Scaring good people into paying for insurance using the "law" as leverage and then leaving them too scared to make a claim lest the open themselves up for prosecution. Someone in insurance might know but I'd be interested to know what sort of cut the insurers make supplying workcover insurance.

Blackouts. Lost power at 3pm, they said power would be back on at 9:30pm. This was promptly revised to 6:30pm. At 6:30pm they say it will be 8:30pm.

2600 people impacted, only outage in the state bar 12 at Streaky Bay. Suburb next door gets impacted at about 6.

Now I can handle blackouts but when you have kids needing showers, to be fed, to be entertained, it becomes hard yakka.

The other thing - new gas hot water units. Why do they need an electric pilot? Renders the ******* thing useless in a blackout. Gas hot water should be gas hot water.

* I'm pissed off. And no, we don't have solar let alone battery storage. Looked into it, out of our price range for the time being.

Coming home from 10 day holiday to find we have no gas, effectively no hot water, stove or heating.
Ring the gas company to find out that they had changed our metre (didn’t let us know this was happening) and then did not turn the new metre on. Four hour wait until the plumber came out as we were unable to get the said appliances going.

Kids didn’t tell us because they didn’t want to worry us but gas went out last Thursday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its ok though he now realises it wasnt funny according an to an interview with ch7.
Give him a gold medal for wisdom.

You know what they say about people that start with animal cruelty...

Seriously, he should be thrown in the clink for that.

Big Premier League games on in the early hours after the Grand Final. So hard to back up for!

Agreed, Howard Moon?
Start drinking at 11am
Have a nap at 7pm
Wake up at 10pm

scratch that, just saw the Pool v Chelsea are at 2:30am. Yeh, you're ****ed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back