Anyone interested in kick to kick?

Remove this Banner Ad

Love it
If I wasn't "an old bastard" now I'd be right into it. Hope you get some takers.

And love to put my knee into the back of someone whilst taking a speccie of epic proportions

I still do this a lot, i'm in the same boat. Who would want to play kick to kick with a 28 year old, right? Sadly I'm from the west, but very open to kick to kick or if anyone knows of a social sport where we can sign up join a team will be willing.

mid 30's here, loved kick to kick but everyone stopped in my late 20's so I just pretended from that point on to kick that winning goal all by myself, on the siren of course, in the grand final for Richmond. no one can take that from me :cool::'(, it's been a few years though

I still do this a lot, i'm in the same boat. Who would want to play kick to kick with a 28 year old, right? Sadly I'm from the west, but very open to kick to kick or if anyone knows of a social sport where we can sign up join a team will be willing.
Try to join an indoor footy team at Westgate Leisure Centre in Altona

If anyone is still keen let me know. I live outer southeast suburbs (Casey area).

Got a proper Sherrin not a synthetic ball as well.

I’m happy to have a kick I live in Brunswick but I’m at my girlfriend’s place a lot in Footscray as well. I could also do after work in summer I work in kew and can drive. I.e.: hays paddock-kew, Victoria park-kew, Victoria Park Abbotsford (Collingwood’s old home ground) Edinburgh gardens Fitzroy Northictoria . victoria , etc

I'm down. Live in Queensland; would a Sunday afternoon work for you? I could make it if I start driving late Friday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back