Random Discussion Thread 138- Irregular Trumpet Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoneyBadger35 explain to me why everyone on reddit today is mad at the patriots for losing to the steelers?

I’m unsure, I assume everyone hates the Patriots and would be stoked that they lost.

The main thing I can think is that the Steelers winning all but sealed the fate of the surprisingly upstart Cleveland Browns, essentially stopping them from making the playoffs for the first time in 15 years.

Cleveland’s records since last making the postseason:
d27afd7f1b11b8582513aab32b13baba.jpg

Predictions for Boxing Day:
India win the toss and bat for two days
Australia bat for the next day and two sessions
India bat until an hour before lunch on Day 5
Australia survives a partial top order collapse to bat the day out with 5 wickets in hand
Commentators try to spin this as thrilling cricket and the best Test every year.

I’m unsure, I assume everyone hates the Patriots and would be stoked that they lost.

The main thing I can think is that the Steelers winning all but sealed the fate of the surprisingly upstart Cleveland Browns, essentially stopping them from making the playoffs for the first time in 15 years.

Cleveland’s records since last making the postseason:
d27afd7f1b11b8582513aab32b13baba.jpg
Oof that's a rubbish record. So they were 1-31 in the last two seasons before this year? That's remarkable.

That must be the reason, I saw a lot of people saying that the one time they wanted the Patriots to win they didn't do it. I'm just looking at the standings now, looks like the Browns would have had a pretty small chance of the playoffs even if the Steelers had lost today.

Oof that's a rubbish record. So they were 1-31 in the last two seasons before this year? That's remarkable.

That must be the reason, I saw a lot of people saying that the one time they wanted the Patriots to win they didn't do it. I'm just looking at the standings now, looks like the Browns would have had a pretty small chance of the playoffs even if the Steelers had lost today.

Yep, they were 1-31 in a two year span. This year, they tied in week 1, choked away an unbelievable game in week 2 then their first overall pick rookie made his debut and they won their first game forever in week three. It went off.

It’s not just the losses, it’s the head-scratching coaching and staff decisions, it’s letting players go for nothing that become stars elsewhere. This clip will do all the explaining necessary I feel, and keep in mind that it’s a six year old video.

You literally could not be more right, but apparently JB thinks this pitch with the odd shooter is not good enough and not something people want.
7 signing Brayshaw has ruined it for me. It’d be perfect if they just left him out

7 signing Brayshaw has ruined it for me. It’d be perfect if they just left him out

Fox have put together a really good team. Only one that annoys me is Warney, he’s obviously very knowledgeable but he’s got a tendency to talk over his co commentators and try to one-up them all the time. He’s not doing this Test though.

Fox have put together a really good team. Only one that annoys me is Warney, he’s obviously very knowledgeable but he’s got a tendency to talk over his co commentators and try to one-up them all the time. He’s not doing this Test though.
Yeah Warney is like Dermot. He’d be great if he just STFU once in a while. Fox also has Waugh and Howie though so it’s a no from me. Although I tend to watch it on Kayo more than FTA so I end up with the Fox team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Avishka's mob doing alright after stumps at 3/20 last night. Piled on 212 runs today for no loss. Could cost the Kiwis second place in the world Test rankings if this turns into a draw.

Avishka's mob doing alright after stumps at 3/20 last night. Piled on 212 runs today for no loss. Could cost the Kiwis second place in the world Test rankings if this turns into a draw.
246 for no loss for the day. That said,these two would need to be out there after lunch.

A leopard never changes his spots. He'll probably be a gun for them sadly but will be funny watching freo fans' back flips considering the s**t we copped for Cuz.
I don’t reckon he’ll be that much of a gun for them tbh

He's absolutely cooked, look at the jaw.

Enjoying the gymnastics on the Freo board justifying his behaviour. Slammed us over Cousins/Mainwaring but when it's one of their own, play on as long as they are winning (which they aren't). :p

It's my firm belief that early 2000s music peaked with the incomparable Robin Thicke and When I Get You Alone.

So... How much does Beethoven get in royalties? Being honest, it all depends on your musical taste...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back