Game Day Practice match vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s really quiet surprising how much egg has developed (physically and match play)over 1 preseason there’s a lot more intensity about him this year compared to last.
Lovely boot - long and penetrating
I wouldn’t write him off as filling a role as intercept defender sometime soon , am liking what I’m hearing , how tall is he

Will be interesting to see if Mabs or Moore are played back with Rance likely to miss this season. Same goes for Balta (if he drops back). Might need 1 of these guys ready to fit into the back half if we cop any more injuries to kpb

I liked Mabs as a fullback. His got a great leap and with those loooong arms, he is a better spoiler than mark, IMO.

I wouldn’t write him off as filling a role as intercept defender sometime soon , am liking what I’m hearing , how tall is he
Would like too see him on the wing .I have always thought a right footer on one wing and a left on the other side is great for forwards to lead at .This kid has something you can't teach and that's time on a footy ground .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I was thinking Moore may come in and play the role Balta played tonight (fwd/2nd ruck) and Balta may go down back to try and cover Rance???
Could do will be very interesting how they go
I think this week will only be one change
Rance out George in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could do will be very interesting how they go
I think this week will only be one change
Rance out George in

Not a bad idea

Collingwoods defence is miles to tall with Moore and Roughead

I expect one of them out, but if they are both in I expect George, Rioli, Butler and Higgins will destroy them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anybody that attend this game know if Kieren Collins played for the blues? And if so how he went? Big strong kid, highly rated junior, one we might keep an eye on for a mid season pick up.

Heard Ross had 43 disposals and going by the highlights on the website had a high tackle count to go with it.

Going to be our Ollie Wines.

Heard Ross had 43 disposals and going by the highlights on the website had a high tackle count to go with it.

Going to be our Ollie Wines.
That is massive if true. Get him straight in. Lots of debutants have had an impact this round.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back