80​
-​
-​
78​
-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited:

Haven't played for weeks due to farm stuff.
32 points.
Hit nearly every approach or par 3 tee-off sweetly, straight and about 20 metres long.
:mad:

Its always a strange feeling hitting driver on a par 3. We have a 200m hole which can be the opposite, directly down wind. So you're hitting a 5 iron. Always feel like a pro those days.

Then when you land it, you strut and say easy game

Royal Melbourne has catapulted up my rankings. Have played the west and east a few times, but yesterday actually thought my way around. Helps that it wasnt ambrose as well. I really like the course, west. Enjoyable day for corporate activity. Faster greens than peninsula. Lots of fun.

They are getting things ready for the presidents cup.

What are peoples thoughts on indoor golf course simulators as a practice tool for beginners? Im not too fond of the wintery winds and wet ground.

Yes! Why not? Nothing wrong with it. We as amateurs aren't so precise that we require hitting off grass all the time. Give it a go and hit hit hit away!

What are peoples thoughts on indoor golf course simulators as a practice tool for beginners? Im not too fond of the wintery winds and wet ground.
Haven't played a huge amount of them but the technology is definitely right up there in terms of replicating a real shot.
Only negative on one that I had a go at was chipping around the green.
But for full blooded shots its perfect for beginners.
#golfisbetterinthewind

Haven't played a huge amount of them but the technology is definitely right up there in terms of replicating a real shot.
Only negative on one that I had a go at was chipping around the green.
But for full blooded shots its perfect for beginners.
#golfisbetterinthewind

and putting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Royal Melbourne has catapulted up my rankings. Have played the west and east a few times, but yesterday actually thought my way around. Helps that it wasnt ambrose as well. I really like the course, west. Enjoyable day for corporate activity. Faster greens than peninsula. Lots of fun.

They are getting things ready for the presidents cup.
had something like 30 pts

3 man charity Ambrose at one of the toughest and longest courses in our zone. Blackbutt.
Came in 6th out of 20 teams with a nett 65.5. Won a pin shot and drank way too many beers.
Great day had by all and the charity did very well out of the day.
Love a good boozy Ambrose.

Hey Craven Morehead , what 18 hole courses are near you that are in pretty good nick? A mate of mine is at Hervey Bay atm and we are thinking about meeting up for a game about halfway.

Murgon, (definitely), it's a 9 green 18 tee set-up but beautiful course, and Kingaroy, Nanango and Blackbutt are all very good too.

37 points. Wiped the last 16th, with a really unfortunate bounce off the green lost into mulch. I then went 1 and w. Could've been much better, oh well. Just missed out on 2 eagles so I'm happy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back