Anzac Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 2, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
New York Knicks
Just trying to see what everyone recommends as the best way to get tickets for 6 people travelling from Sydney to see Anzac day this year.

We are considering buying 6 of the Anzac memberships?

Any other recommendations?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Just trying to see what everyone recommends as the best way to get tickets for 6 people travelling from Sydney to see Anzac day this year.

Get them off the Bombers supporters when they leave at quarter time.

Find additional people.

The AFL has a group booking feature for both members and non-members but the minimum number is 10. Used it once and they were fantastic, even coordinated 3x rows of 6 on an aisle under cover.

How can I purchase tickets for a large group?
For the MCG, Blundstone Arena, UNSW Canberra Stadium, Metricon Stadium, the SCG,and Adelaide Oval, call Ticketek’s group department on 1300 364 001.

Find additional people.

The AFL has a group booking feature for both members and non-members but the minimum number is 10. Used it once and they were fantastic, even coordinated 3x rows of 6 on an aisle under cover.

How can I purchase tickets for a large group?
For the MCG, Blundstone Arena, UNSW Canberra Stadium, Metricon Stadium, the SCG,and Adelaide Oval, call Ticketek’s group department on 1300 364 001.

Thanks for the advice Ill see what i can do with that!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back