List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats what you Get for being a clever dick and trying to manipulate the system for selfish ends. Suck it up Jacky. I bet Carlton won’t be compensating him in the rest of his contract. Ha Ha thanks Brian for posting this. It’s made my day.
Then they can expect a lot more of 2 quarter Jack
Having said that I still believe Jack's 2 quarters were way better value than 4 from some of the perennially selected

Interesting, I counted 15 players starting their careers with the Suns on other teams current lists:
Lynch, May, Dixon, Martin, Ah Chee, KK, Hall, Prestia, O'Meara, Caddy, Scrimshaw, McKenzie, Matera, Hickey, Saad.

Did I miss someone?

Across the competition there are 26 players at different clubs after beginning their respective careers at the Giants

Last edited:
Interesting, I counted 15 players starting their careers with the Suns on other teams current lists:
Ablett, Lynch, May, Dixon, Martin, Ah Chee, KK, Hall, Prestia, O'Meara, Caddy, Scrimshaw, McKenzie, Matera, Hickey.

Did I miss someone?

Adam Saad is one
Lyons didn't start his career with us but a former player
Zach Smith - then returning

Also former suns to move clubs (off the top of my head) Taylor Hine, Mav Weller, Henry Schade, Daniel Gorringe.. probably a few more I can't recall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Gorringe retired from AFL at the end of the 2017 season after 26 games."

What a career 26 games in 7 seasons.

More like coming back. Hasn't been on in years, and its a new version now done by ch 7, which always had been produced by either nine or ten previously.
the concept when it first came out is new , now with the advance of internet , everything is monitor.

the concept when it first came out is new , now with the advance of internet , everything is monitor.
Yeah. When it first came out... it was all so shocking, the fact you were monitored by so many cameras. Now, that's basically how technology has advanced.

Ex-AFL Star??????????????????
I can't stand that. 'Star' literally applies to every player that has debuted. Well, at least if you've played for a victorian club.

I've seen stories this week calling Sam Gilbert, Nick Larkey and Cameron Zurhaar "stars"

Yeah. When it first came out... it was all so shocking, the fact you were monitored by so many cameras. Now, that's basically how technology has advanced.
never liked it however I thought the concept was utilised well by channel V back in the day when they put regurgitator in a similar environment and forced them to make an album. really got to see an interesting process to making music.

He will be ineligible to return to sport until 28 June 2020 as a result of his suspension, but is now permitted to return to training.

In a statement released on Tuesday, the AFL said: "In imposing the 12-month sanction, the AFL accepted that Mr Crossley’s Anti-Doping Rule Violation was not intentional, and that Mr Crossley bore No Significant Fault or Negligence within the meaning of that term under the Code."

He will be ineligible to return to sport until 28 June 2020 as a result of his suspension, but is now permitted to return to training.

In a statement released on Tuesday, the AFL said: "In imposing the 12-month sanction, the AFL accepted that Mr Crossley’s Anti-Doping Rule Violation was not intentional, and that Mr Crossley bore No Significant Fault or Negligence within the meaning of that term under the Code."

He claimed at the start he was innocent and the truth will come out, his family abused the club on Facebook but he accepts a 12 month ban lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back