Bluemour Melting Pot XXVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per the Bluemour File OP, this is a thread for discussing Carlton related rumours.
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/bluemour-file.1085141/

Rumour posters should post their rumours in both threads for those that like just to read rumours and for those that like to have get lost in their rumour files.

Remember ... #Bluemour

Continued from here ...

Continued here:

Last edited by a moderator:
SOS says if "Carlton" don't play finals... chance Cripps leaves... but if "Carlton" do play finals then he's a Carlton man for life...

That was his position before signing this current contract, we needed to be finalists by 21

Cripps is going nowhere.
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How much would bont cost us next year as a free agent?

Patrick Cripps

Interesting saying Carlton instead of "we"...

probably reading too much into it.
Definitely reading too much into it.
He's no longer employed by the club and is employed in the media. Even if he wanted to say 'we', he needs to look as neutral as possible. If he starts sounding biased then people won't take his opinion seriously.

He's such a bitter man. I'm glad he's away from my club.

I don't think so.
SOS had his revelatory interview on SEN and to go back to that well, will not be a good look for him.
I doubt he'd go down the Kevin Bartlett path.

All in all he's been great on TR. There's a bit of 'saving my skin' involved, but that's understandable.
SOS is a Carlton person. He'll be back.

SOS is coming off very much like the ex-spouse who was completely and totally in love with their partner until the day that the partner left them and now has nothing nice to say about them at all.

It's sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back