Bluemour Melting Pot XXVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per the Bluemour File OP, this is a thread for discussing Carlton related rumours.
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/bluemour-file.1085141/

Rumour posters should post their rumours in both threads for those that like just to read rumours and for those that like to have get lost in their rumour files.

Remember ... #Bluemour

Continued from here ...

Continued here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy M & Bob M both great blokes but at the end they did my head in. Andy will make a statement then will immediately repeat the same statement using different words, or 3 to 4 adjectives to describe the same thing in one sentence. it was like hurry the F**k and make your Point Andy. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: FMD
This is 100% accurate. I can’t listen to them at all. Does my head in after 3 mins.

SOS is making a fool out of himself...

Pick #1 for Merrett..

Sad to watch... tuning out now... had it.

Not far away if you are thinking two top 10 draft picks.

Bombers ended up paying the equivalent of Pick 2 for Shiel.

No.

He is out of contract.

We don't even have pick 18.
Free agency/trade period hasn't even started yet.

Yeah he is. But there is only 17 clubs to deal with and being a prick to deal with is not a good long term strategy. Being fair to deal with goes a long way. If we offer 18 and LOB, and Saad ends up going into PSD is has no effect on our reputation and we offered a fair deal.

Reportedly, Paddy Dow and Lochie O'Brien have been mentioned in talks with Essendon in a trade for Adam Saad

On fox sports article.

Any truth about this

Insert double eggplant

If Clayton Oliver is not happening, then we should be trying to make Wines happen
Cannot let this trade period go by and let Williams be the only addition to our starting midfield

That depends on what we can get the season after.

If acquiring Oliver or a player of his ilk is easier and less expensive next season then we wait.

Yeah he is. But there is only 17 clubs to deal with and being a prick to deal with is not a good long term strategy. Being fair to deal with goes a long way. If we offer 18 and LOB, and Saad ends up going into PSD is has no effect on our reputation and we offered a fair deal.

We don't have 18 & why are you including a player.

I've listened the last few days and have found some of the broader topics interesting.
The 'this player should go here' and should attain pick #X is a minor matter, in the whole.

There's been a few misses along the way but I've enjoyed listening to TR from the point of view of the mechanics of List Management, as SOS has been the prime mover in this space, to date.

I've listened to all 3 days and the silly ol story teller Rendell is across more detail than SOS.

SOS is extremely vague on everything.....well except that * must get Pick 7.

Reportedly, Paddy Dow and Lochie O'Brien have been mentioned in talks with Essendon in a trade for Adam Saad

Perhaps Saad for O'Brien (without any picks involved)

I've listened to all 3 days and the silly ol story teller Rendell is across more detail than SOS.

SOS is extremely vague on everything.....well except that * must get Pick 7.

Terry...Terry...you're kidding now. Tell me you're kidding.

Rendell is all over the shop and only one step away from being pulled.
Some of his 'views' are way off he mark and some of is views may not be appreciated by the politically correct.

Terry...Terry...you're kidding now. Tell me you're kidding.

Rendell is all over the shop and only one step away from being pulled.

They are both all over the shop. It is embarrassing some of the stuff they're coming out with. I expect it from Cooney, not 2 longtime pro's.

They both can only do themselves a disservice by doing what they're doing.

They are both all over the shop. It is embarrassing some of the stuff they're coming out with. I expect it from Cooney, not 2 longtime pro's.

They both can only do themselves a disservice by doing what they're doing.

OK. We simply see things differently here.
Taking off my Carlton hat, I've enjoyed listening to Silvagni. If that changes tomorrow though.....

Sos’ input on trade radio has almost been laughable at times. Does he really believe the sh*t he is talking? Pick 7 for saad LOL... he turned water into wine for us, now on radio he is bending over like a dog on heat
People s**t caning SOS on trade radio, should remember he was sacked from his last job, and is now being paid to do another one.

I think it’s a bit light

pick 18 is about right historically for a HBF of his ability

over pay to get deal done and if 18 and LOB doesn’t get it done, then walk him to PSD, we offered a very fair deal and it’s on Dodos head
Feel free to show the historical data you're claiming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back