Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Here I was thinking 'Baron Von Marcus' (Remember when he used to go by that) of South Melbourne, who once went for the Blues but now goes for Freo and for some reason randomly speaks like a scot every second sentence was done for but he is back. Thought his alcoholic liver had exploded.

Here I was thinking 'Baron Von Marcus' (Remember when he used to go by that) of South Melbourne, who once went for the Blues but now goes for Freo and for some reason randomly speaks like a scot every second sentence was done for but he is back. Thought his alcoholic liver had exploded.

DeliciousPalatableLiger-max-1mb.gif

I feel a bit guilty here....he wasn't on for months and months and I texted Damo about his whereabouts and he read it out - he subsequently rang in and has done so nearly every night since. (Last night he kept calling Damian "Dan"....) Yeah he supposedly grew up in Box Hill but curiously has this British accent, I don't mind him actually...he says he is a political journalist - maybe the accent is a ruse -

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First game broadcast of a mens AFL game this year on Sen Carl v StK

High scoring game led to longer than usual quarter lengths , so at 9:54 while the game is still being played Hargreaves starts to wind up the commentary thanking Dal Santo and that “we have other station commitments , Saints are going to win , goodnight”

Hargraves saw the game was going to finish when they were off air , so felt obligated to let the audience know that the bloody Sen add machine was about to kick in.

9:55 they go to their 5 minutes of adds , the siren at the ground sounds 30 seconds after they leave the game.:rolleyes:

The station commitment that they had to go to , you ask ?

Why The breakfast replay on Garry and Tim , of course, who both go on to talk about the Blues v Saints game being played later tonight ( yeah we were all just listening to it):rolleyes:

High scoring game led to longer than usual quarter lengths , so at 9:54 while the game is still being played Hargreaves starts to wind up the commentary thanking Dal Santo and that “we have other station commitments , Saints are going to win , goodnight”

Hargraves saw the game was going to finish when they were off air , so felt obligated to let the audience know that the bloody Sen add machine was about to kick in.

9:55 they go to their 5 minutes of adds , the siren at the ground sounds 30 seconds after they leave the game.:rolleyes:

Why The breakfast replay on Garry and Tim , of course, who both go on to talk about the Blues v Saints game being played later tonight ( yeah we were all just listening to it):rolleyes:

Hahahahaha. What
The hell.

Finey didn't die for this.

Couldn't believe it when i heard Hargraves , Basketball , Cricket and Footy , this goose must be on $2 an hour. Don't mind Nicky D , but his says Football so many times .

How about when he says afl football.? Wtf

Hargraves is hutchys man. But like Andy when he was on frequently.

Anyone know what happened to mark doran

How about when he says afl football.? Wtf

Hargraves is hutchys man. But like Andy when he was on frequently.

Anyone know what happened to mark doran
NDS saying when they go back on the football field , every club has football club after there name. Tim is nearly as bad , even this morning , can say Essendon football club twice in the one sentence.

Little wonder that Hutchy has been pushing so hard for shorter-length quarters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back