AFL 2022 AFL Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What I find interesting is that it seems this whole board is on the Bruhn train but the price hasn't moved at all?

Yep, something fishy going on here...

giphy.gif

Laitham Vandemeer has a chance today too I reckon. $4, $13, $41 for 2-4 on PB (have only looked at accounts I have money in so haven't completely odds shopped).

Stef Martin in, Josh Bruce out, up against Briggs and I guess Keeffe or Hogan, I think English should push forward hard to punish the mismatch plus get proper resting time.
Looking at $3.05 for 2, $8.50 for 3, $17 for 4 and $51 for 6+5 (Lads and PB).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a bit of a play on Greater Western Sydney to win at $6.77 on Sportsbet. Its a big too big in my book. Happy to take them at anything above $4.80 or better.

Giants werent that bad last week in their win against Essendon and Bulldogs have been one of the big disappointments this year.

Agree with most forum users here, some of these Giants are playing for 2023 and contracts and what not. Coach McVeigh as uninspiring as he has been, has done a better job than Leon Cameron in 2022- which says alot about the squad.
Since I posted, Dogs have drifted a tad on the Exchanges.

I think the Dogs full focus today is on the win. Forget about percentage, I think the Giants will be good enough to cover the line at +31.5 pts. Just the Bulldogs playing style , im not sure is the kind of style for covering large handicaps. Also like St.Kilda they tend to play this backward, slow moving, not move ball at costs style of footy.

I think the PointsBet preview is interesting, (not for listing the wrong team) but I Think we can easily get sucked into the unders too much. The last game between these 2 sides racked up 230 points this season.

Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 12.19.33 pm.png

If the Dogs go all out and chase the victory, think that will expose them on the counter.

I think there will be goals in this game, but I also think the Giants on paper arent that worse a side , even if you take out Toby Greene.

Laitham Vandemeer has a chance today too I reckon. $4, $13, $41 for 2-4 on PB (have only looked at accounts I have money in so haven't completely odds shopped).

Stef Martin in, Josh Bruce out, up against Briggs and I guess Keeffe or Hogan, I think English should push forward hard to punish the mismatch plus get proper resting time.
Looking at $3.05 for 2, $8.50 for 3, $17 for 4 and $51 for 6+5 (Lads and PB).
Tailed darth vander for 4

the eagles/freo total has shifted down 3 to 151.5.. i really don't think the surface will be that bad in 7 hours, the rain there now will be well and truly gone couple hours before the game..??? similar conditions to the adelaide vs eagles game last week a shade worse likely...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back