Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
During lockdown I didn’t play the piano once

No Bach, no Mozart, no Satie

Probably didn’t help that I’d never played the piano, but you understand what I’m saying

Totally get where you’re coming from, my prowess on the Melody Pop was also of little comfort, when faced with the prospect of seemingly endless lockdowns and restrictions to my lifestyle and liberty.

This is the s**t. Can I be Australian of the year now?

L3wrdwy23rI078ThO-kg41WBvOhW7FLMCTRTMlcX5XCjbRzJx6GdFaYZjmi2viFwRMexmfPPU_ZpkgPUhhBYEUl5LEMMebcggTy8xDPwcCicRuNsjydywYRLpOnaQw82jsfs5P98IqEI0x0TBsF03V67vhgMJ7Tg-nwfey2o1sczA-8VqQnti4Bnek_pvIFm-2SCC0xtbINpMF3PcPS4rSim-hTtIAmRLCU-g_HO_J8mTjDCFAczlHedEVsm0FEQjg4DdihKiHwJMnNmiI-gF9nmLNokiLxsmubHrVJakd0qgkKNnN4lUY6Qoiz2Ig6S1hjeypEF8-SC1f1w1O7Ozi7f84cDd3Rj3QhxtLe5gIWMqp8xBb8XxtBcq4WgXP26jg9_WRJ9xlWk0WG3bpWNMEkA7QhvD3BVxllD5rHBtCYY74ZH89M6MRNTmyjvuGx0he8irKUjFlP8oAPDqbEJV21BzlSSSMRSmEWkZG9h_1lJyAE2kxjXF1ReVbyQYAhpt2l8KTWoP7oZbKlfqbOygpm4bE_LprjJFkO1EAzUVaf4X_BCfxWuZZRTlCl0X6uoTS7dYSP_J_6sD9u8zIpfGu8CMzqFhwjUxw20tbjZibR5WqJrWcHz2qFJq7mzB8lvPc4fOaXUWDLqV4AR90rDBRX9_ISefKKVfIercsbN1F5aLBbqKwm9dPVkEgMvGBd_yQXaRF1oVxhKURAxEXz6n4hX135c4rtWAhZcXU0B4WRFo3smtnMqa5WezT_djinbPDAlUKS2CIqomXQHO-MWcnCs5KD2BOQfco49VDnd8jqys8NnJoUZjiMdxm4dkkxmVDosrbjFniD7WvEo4pLwm1xvRnzBv8ltl_IbZIHWa_QHwcXD45si35JKLe_KHiw84PbWor4islsp-NzAIsq0BU5yM3c4mrMzZavSTNNiN37nfg=w910-h1396-no

Life. Be in it. Remember Norm? They probably couldn’t run that campaign these days as it would be “triggering”.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

As usual.
Wrong!

As usual.
Wrong!

As usual.
Beguiling charm!

As usual.
Wrong!

Haha. Five gets you seven the white collar regional cubicle has a fattie in the chair.

As usual.
Wrong!

Good to have you on the job B_W

sideswipe thinks he can type any dross because Chief once worked for him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What kind of smoker have you got mate?
I’m trying to convince my wife to let me get one.

Why not just ask me who is my favourite child?

Firstly, easier to seek forgiveness after, than permission before.

All a question of budget. There is no such thing as a perfect bbq(except maybe the Kalamazoo Hybrid at $132k - if Mrs Jmac says yes to that, I will take her off your hands). So many options you need to DYOR. Yesterday I had 8 ppl over for dinner - used the oven, Beefeater gas bbq and chiminea for cooking things. Basically to goad Mrs Side into calling me a f-wit. She delivered.

If you can swing it, go ceramic. I love my Big Green Egg(Large is plenty big enough) but if you are a loser like jathanas, go a Primo.

I also love my Weber Performer. If the budget is tighter go for a Weber Premium. You can do anything on them, especially if you get a $50 Kone which can get them super hot - just more of a challenge to maintain temperature compared with ceramics. I reckon Webers are underrated by a lot of people because they have been misused by so many.

Take a look at what Schuey can do with one.

All a question of budget. There is no such thing as a perfect bbq(except maybe the Kalamazoo Hybrid at $132k - if Mrs Jmac says yes to that, I will take her off your hands). So many options you need to DYOR. Yesterday I had 8 ppl over for dinner - used the oven, Beefeater gas bbq and chiminea for cooking things. Basically to goad Mrs Side into calling me a f-wit. She delivered.

If you can swing it, go ceramic. I love my Big Green Egg(Large is plenty big enough) but if you are a loser like jathanas, go a Primo.

I also love my Weber Performer. If the budget is tighter go for a Weber Premium. You can do anything on them, especially if you get a $50 Kone which can get them super hot - just more of a challenge to maintain temperature compared with ceramics. I reckon Webers are underrated by a lot of people because they have been misused by so many.

Great advice mate. We’re getting a louvred roof over the back deck so will be spending lots of time out there.

I reckon she’ll come around once she sees the potential. Like the sound of an egg

I refuse to get parochial over a BBQ but will direct people's attention to the fact that your investment is named "egg", and it's green.

The Primo, awesome name aside is a majestic mo-fo:

PRIMO-778.jpg

Last night in Spain

Jamon with a sprig of parsley is considered vegano
A friend of mine, who hails from beef and lamb farmers, is vego. When she goes home her parents make a big accommodation for her by serving chicken, because "it's not meat".

A friend of mine, who hails from beef and lamb farmers, is vego. When she goes home her parents make a big accommodation for her by serving chicken, because "it's not meat".

Greeks view lamb the same way.

What kind of smoker have you got mate?
I’m trying to convince my wife to let me get one.
Wood fired ovens are great.
You either get it built or buy one.
Italian place in Bell Street West Heidelberg sells them.
Once it's fired up it stays hot for a couple of days.
You can cook a whole lamb or make homemade pizza.
Put it outdoors with some shelter from the rain and you can cook all year round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back