No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look at it this way - the stress of winning or losing is over. We’re freee!

The Peanuts Movie Dancing GIF

You know we're going to suffer the ignominy of watching Oliver Henry kick 10 goals right?

I serves the AFL right for conspiring to manipulate the fixture so as to get a banner round of matchups.

This is shaping as a battle of who couldn't care less between two sides that have so obviously checked out for the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think he plans to retire

We’ll find out by tomorrow you’d think if he does, but he will be 36 next season. I got it mostly from the jumper swap with Riewoldt earlier this season, makes no sense to have participated in that if he wasn’t planning on it. But maybe something changed

We’ll find out by tomorrow you’d think if he does, but he will be 36 next season. I got it mostly from the jumper swap with Riewoldt earlier this season, makes no sense to have participated in that if he wasn’t planning on it. But maybe something changed
Riewoldt has retired though. So from that perspective alone it makes sense I guess. Speaking of, I'd love for us to be in his ear about coming on board as a coach.

How good would Josh Dunkley be feeling right now. Hard to see the lions not making the grand final if they finish top 2
They have no reason to be trusted, routinely lose finals at home. I’ll be tipping whoever plays them week 1.

Tom McCartin's ban lifted. McAdam's face still broken. Excited to see Sydney fans still angry about how the AFL actively has a vendetta against them.

Robbo was frothing about how the Crows non goal was the worst thing he had seen in football! How about John Greening, Steven Boyle etc

Neil Sachse. Not a deliberate act, but the consequences were life-changing.
You're right though, Greening and Boyle WERE deliberate acts - at the direction of a serving police officer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back