Position 2024 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1895734

ok all you splendid kenties, here is my table on rookie priced players chances of lining up in Rd 1

notes:
1 - only lists players priced at $207,300 (Harley Reid) or lower
2 - shows player, Price (000's) and current ownership
3 - split by position and likelihood of playing Rd 1
4 - it is NOT a rank of best rookies.

At this stage of the season this is a very rough first draft and will be updated as more pre-season information comes through
3 weeks to the first unofficial practice matches
4 weeks to Community series AFL practice matches
5 weeks to Opening Round
6 weeks to Round 1

Please critique and let me know if you think I have missed anyone or they are in the incorrect bucket.
There are currently 50 players listed and chances are only 50% of these actually play round 1. No doubt a handful not listed will come out of the woodwork as we get closer to Round 1 rolling lockout.
Duursma at least medium.
Sweet medium.
Lazaro is probably medium also based on PS reports.

Wasn’t there some rumours about him and that’s why he slid in the draft
Yes … there was the drinking issue during U18 PS ….. but obviously some other behavioural matters it appears

I can’t remember a draftee being sent to VFL training, so soon after being drafted

View attachment 1897205

Top-10 pick Dan Curtin was with the main group early on Friday, before sitting out the match simulation to run with Murray.

Curtin is building slowly from a jarred knee and still aiming to play in the internal trial on February 16.

Go roman blinds ...😂

Go roman blinds ...😂
twin peaks black lodge GIF

Everytime I hear his name I think of this weird ass show.
That red curtain
I recognise I'm showing my age

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just fixing some mistakes…

1. Who killed LAURA Palmer.
2. THAT gum you like is going to come back in style.
3. The Greatest Most Ground Breaking TV Show Of All Time.
128 post since joining in 2003.
Twin peaks got you chatting lol.
Welcome!

I rate Lance Collard a medium chance while Hugo Garcia is a low chance of lining up in round one.

Butler has missed a lot of the pre season and the above two have been training strongly. Collard specifically lit it up this week as a standout at our most recent training session. He a lot of tricks and a good turn of foot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back