• Saints

Votes: 34 87.2%
  • Kangaroos

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminder to all:
  • Visiting other team boards to troll is not tolerated (here or elsewhere)
  • Do not respond to trolls - it just makes our cleanup job harder. Report and ignore please.
  • Do not post identifiable screenshots of profiles or posts here for the sake of mockery
Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Did he get JS in the head? From what I could see, it was more whiplash from the hit to the shoulder. Either way, it was a brain snap and not a bright thing to do, but the pile on wanting the death penalty is over the top
Nah he hit the head.

Agree the pile on is ****ed, the afl really should just grow some balls and give him whatever the penalty is and move in, referring to the tribunal and dragging the circus on is trash.

Nah he hit the head.

Agree the pile on is ****ed, the afl really should just grow some balls and give him whatever the penalty is and move in, referring to the tribunal and dragging the circus on is trash.
Pretty much this isn’t it.

This fake uproar from the 100 north supporters is abit meh.

Just dish the penalty out and let’s move on. No one is arguing different. The club have already owned it.

Jordan Lewis calling for Jimmy to cop a $30,000 fine is the mouthbreathing irony I needed to start the day

1709599851248.gif

Any Norf posts on here please report instead of respond. Don't think they'll come back to troll and abuse but if so give us a heads up. If you cop anything in PM also let us know

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reporting is for pussies
They wont be back, they are gutless cowards like their racist (alleged) and homophobic psycho coach.

I fear for my safety knowing a psycho like Clarkson is on the loose in the community.

They wont be back, they are gutless cowards like their racist (alleged) and homophobic psycho coach.

I fear for my safety knowing a psycho like Clarkson is on the loose in the community.
The AFL needs to start getting serious on guys like Clarko. The fines and suspensions just don't cut it. They need to set up a torture chamber underneath Etihad stadium, give Clarko a week down there listening to Robbo talk footy and then see if he uses this type of language again.

The AFL needs to start getting serious on guys like Clarko. The fines and suspensions just don't cut it. They need to set up a torture chamber underneath Etihad stadium, give Clarko a week down there listening to Robbo talk footy and then see if he uses this type of language again.
Keep all foodstuffs on the top shelf, no step ladder available.

A four hour no-holds-barred interview with caro would be a good start. Or is it no-holes-barred?

Reminder to all:
  • Visiting other team boards to troll is not tolerated (here or elsewhere)
  • Do not respond to trolls - it just makes our cleanup job harder. Report and ignore please.
  • Do not post identifiable screenshots of profiles or posts here for the sake of mockery
Cheers!

Don't kink shame

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

littlecreatures posting about a little creature is very poetic

1afd179f5a91c82bfc73d2da6abe60e9.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If they were concerned for player welfare they would increase the concussion protocol beyond 12 days
If the AFL is concerned about player welfare it should simply grow a set and make the hip and shoulder an illegal action. But saying we'll allow it because it is an Aussie Rules tradition, despite knowing it normally doesn't yield great outcomes, is just ignoring the cause. Suspensions and fines are simply treatments for the symptom. Making the club (coaching) and player (technique) entirely responsible for ensuring the outcome falls within acceptable parameters is even more ridiculous.

In rugby a hip and shoulder is a vile dog act. In the AFL it's a legal action.

Back