• Saints

Votes: 34 87.2%
  • Kangaroos

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminder to all:
  • Visiting other team boards to troll is not tolerated (here or elsewhere)
  • Do not respond to trolls - it just makes our cleanup job harder. Report and ignore please.
  • Do not post identifiable screenshots of profiles or posts here for the sake of mockery
Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Did the recent mod’s CBA include a three for one productivity offset?
Would you prefer three threads with 5 posts in each of them instead, Einstein?

Reckon it’ll be the first Linton St game I’ve been able to get to since the last game at Moorabbin v Fitzroy in 1992.

Been there for training plenty of times but can’t wait to see an actual game albeit it a praccy match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I am hoping for some assistance.

I’ve bought a ticket for my partner and son (2 years old) to go to game.

I thought I had reserved a ticket through my membership. However I have no idea how to access. See below:

Any ideas what I’ve done wrong or need to do. Thanks

1708862226263.png

So I am hoping for some assistance.

I’ve bought a ticket for my partner and son (2 years old) to go to game.

I thought I had reserved a ticket through my membership. However I have no idea how to access. See below:

Any ideas what I’ve done wrong or need to do. Thanks

View attachment 1913455
Did you get a barcode or something from the club via email? Not sure what you mean on reserving it through your membership. Pre-season is outside the membership packages?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you get a barcode or something from the club via email? Not sure what you mean on reserving it through your membership. Pre-season is outside the membership packages?
Thanks sorted it with the email.

I knew it was free for members, but i can't remember if i had a card and lost it all was digital.

Payed the 5 bucks so i have a ticket ready to go.

Now i just need to hope my son will last a while at the game so i get to see the boys for a bit.

Attachments

• 1708910481292.png
    1708910481292.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 109
Thanks sorted it with the email.

I knew it was free for members, but i can't remember if i had a card and lost it all was digital.

Payed the 5 bucks so i have a ticket ready to go.

Now i just need to hope my son will last a while at the game so i get to see the boys for a bit.
Show him Darcy Wilson and he’ll think the Avengers have morphed into a single body.

Legit took me a few minutes to figure out who is coaching this pile of piss football club these days 😂

Clarko in, Clarko out. Ratten in, Ratten out. Rhyce Shaw somewhere in amongst it too right?

Saints by 10 goals.

A nice gem from their board

Been a while since I have been to Moorabbin oval. Last time we were less than a goal down deep into Q4 and the nice St Kilda supporters had been particularly abusive for most of the day, so when Jose Romero got a ball in the clear about 70 metres out and took off like a rocket towards the open goal we amped up our responses to the abuse with some fine retorts, and we naturally fist pumped with each bounce Jose took. He was going to make the match winning goal a certainty. An absolute sitter.

If only the siren didn't blare out half a second before he snagged it :(
:cool:

And the match in question?

:cool: :cool:

Norf are obviously stacked for talent if they can keep ‘em, but boy oh boy did I piss when looking through their list for who’d make up their backline.
Weakest to ever take the field?
Aidan Corr and some ranga named Pink? Can’t make it up ffs

Norf are obviously stacked for talent if they can keep ‘em, but boy oh boy did I piss when looking through their list for who’d make up their backline.
Weakest to ever take the field?
Aidan Corr and some ranga named Pink? Can’t make it up ffs

Is Logue injured again? That VFL midseason guy looked alright last year against the Suns too. They played Comben back and he looked alright until injured as well.

Biggy looked all right for them last week. It will be interesting to see how he stacks up against our talls.

Hoping to see a Collard Cameo in this one.

Did his ACL mid-year, no idea on his availability. Forgot he existed tbh. Undersized with floppy knees? Max be salivatin.

He's looked good at times but breaks down too often.

Back