Game Day 2024 Round 04 Eagles v Swans @ Mt. Barker @ 1:30 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The skills are one thing, but the thing we can really control that has to improve after the bye is the tackling efforts. Teenagers breaking out of tackles laid by senior players simply isn't good enough.

Thank * for Heeney.
A lot of jumper grabbing…

Not sure this lead will be enough given West Coast come home with the breeze. They've played smarter than us

We are less warp speed and more Thunderbirds.

Have been a big fan of JMac from before he played his first game.

However I am now thinking of him as Virgil from the Thunderbirds.

I have to say I’m loving the promotion of south Australia - it is a great place, I go over there several times a year and worked over there for a year. I had a ball, there is always something to do, the scenery is really amazing, having had the luxury of travelling the state with my job, the coastal regions are breathtaking, and the there are the vineyards!!! I’ve been to far too many of them (my purchases have certainly contributed to the SA economy) was worlds oldest flower girl at friends wedding on kangaroo island. Basically, if you’ve not been to SA do it, you’ll be surprised how special it is!!

This is a real slog. Lucky the umpies are keeping us ahead. Very lucky. We don't look convincing when we go forward. Just a long bomb. Our mids are holding onto the ball far too long. Taking on the player instead of offloading. Too much cute stuff. Then we cough it up. Dreadful game. They would be pretty confident. We are not up by enough

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

We played well for a few rounds.

The competition adjusted against us.

Now it doesn't look like we know what to do.
Yeah it looks like we either don't have a plan b or we have massive issues changing to it when we need to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What does Horse actually do with the mids? Like what do they do at training?

Been 7 years of this s**t
It really is a joke. Every stoppage especially centre bounces we all get sucked to where the ball lands where the opposition have 2 outlets if tackled by common sense ground positioning. We are like a ****ing U/9 Auskick team. Yep its been going on for more than a few seasons and Senior Coach nobody else needs to be accountable for it. We make C grade midfields look elite.

Papley has had a nothing game and Amartey is crap - shown glimpses but you can't keep him, Logan and Doss in the same side.

Campbell really isn't living up to his hype and our tackle pressure and tackles in general suck ass. Would be nice to see Roey crackin hard this quarter.

Taylor serviceable and JJ bleh.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back