Game Day 2024 Round 06 Bloods v Gold Coast @ SCG @ 1:05 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your comment about his marking a few posts ago was fair, I think before the second goal he has worked hard , presented well, given us something, solid game
1 possession to half time though

He needs to get going earlier if we are to be a threat in finals

It’s wear big forwards normally are the difference

1 possession to half time though

He needs to get going earlier if we are to be a threat in finals

It’s wear big forwards normally are the difference

he isnt perfect but he is fine for where he is

passable game is all I am saying

Well I think that is a pretty good result. 9 goal margin against a side who will fight it out for one of the last positions in the 8. Mids while moving in and out of the game were pretty solid with Grundy giving them plenty of opportunity to get hands on it.

Roberts and Mellican solid performances. Joel and Paps the best of our forwards. Hopefully no injuries and just a little soreness. If we are fair dinkum, should be a 10 goal margin again next week.

73 tackles for the game, great to see the pressure back again apart from the lapse in the 2nd quarter. Heeney exceptional as always. A very even contribution I thought, really liked Florent, stood out today with his composure.

Overall a really good performance. Resisted their 2nd quarter pressure well then blew them away in the 2nd half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wish it worked against pissing in the tigers cause we would be on top

I predicted that as a tough one ,

cant win every week

will win the next 2

The thing I'm most happy about is I reckon we have broken the Holman curse. Only kicked 0.2 (both very gettable) and had 8 possessions. I will no longer have nightmares about him leading up to us playing the Suns.

fist pump success GIF by Michael Bolton

Both the Phillies and the Swans won today, I'm a happy boy.

Very happy - revealed the pretenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back