Preview Round 7 - Saint Kilda Rory Riley Bongers vs Keninly Foodbowl Cwub; April 26th Changes & Preview Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gets 30 possessions and BOG Saturday night.

Back in next week.

This will happen.
More like gets 15 disposals, 1.1 and sixth BOG, then back in next week.

Glad to see it but its about 5 weeks too long for mine. Burton is a defensive liability as we know. Mcentee is just meh.

How Jones still survives is comedy at this point. Dylan Williams im praying isnt the sub, show these stubborn campaigners what we been missing out on.

Until we move the rotting corpse of Ken I have little excitement of going to the footy these days and who cares if we win tonight. It’s meaningless.

Glad to see it but its about 5 weeks too long for mine. Burton is a defensive liability as we know. Mcentee is just meh.

How Jones still survives is comedy at this point. Dylan Williams im praying isnt the sub, show these stubborn campaigners what we been missing out on.
Who are you replacing Jones with?

There isnt any other HB in the Magpies. Unless you want DBJ to play back again and recall McEntee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunno how much I even want to watch this considering Coburg are playing at roughly the same time. Comparative to where we are on the ladder, nothing seems like a more boring Friday night than Port vs St Kilda. Might have both matches up but I fully expect to be more engaged with the Coburg game given we finally broke the losing streak last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back