• Cheers, mate. Thanks for all your time and effort modding. enjoy civilian life and best of luck. Let me know if you want to return down the track.
    I am not a "troll". I am trying to give a bit of support to your club's heritage.
    If this is the way one responds to someone trying to give positive feedback to another club I won't bother in future. Why even go on another club's forum if you can't make comments. I respect Richmond's proper guernsey -not Richmond's NAB cup outfit. If that is a crime - so be it.
    I have seen some different signatures on here you know, I've been around bf a while, but your signature is without doubt the....well I really don't know what to say other than what was he thinking?

You think you've seen it all and the....
    Mate, might wanna delete last post from Survivor NO spoilers thread. (or maybe not if you havent seen it yet)
    Cheers
    Flea
    Hey Cap'n. Just letting ya know as you havent been online for a few days ive taken the liberty to post the team against the hawks.
    I love the Tigers board, so many laughs in so many threads...and I mean that in the nicest possible way PHX!
    Called up the homies and I'm askin y'all
    Which park, are y'all playin Basketball?
    Get me on the court and I'm trouble
    Last week ****ed around and got a triple double
    mate, can u sort "maybenextyear" out?

i think we are all feeling like s**t tonight with cogs being moved on - normally we would tear an a-hole like this quicker than prison sex - but i think we are all too gutted and just want to...you know....mourn
    Hi,
    Is there something wrong with the tigers portal?
    The :-Tigers Board and Aussie Rules Boards

don't show the latest thread like it used too, I just get the headings/ links.
    Thanks,
    Brad
    Bit drastic closing the thread wasn't it? I wasnt making it up, he def said it on Fineys show. Maybe he wasnt aware on the day that he had forgotten to submit for it. BTW when will Delta be back?
    Hi,
    How do I post pictures in here? I have some from the member induction night last night and training today
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back