maryjames
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• Hey there, I saw in the crypto thread you had been getting someone to into trading and they had been making some good coin. Is there any websites where I could get an understanding of how it all works and what I need to do?

I really cant be assed in the threads anymore so passing this on here
    Some good info on it:
    New channel that looks like twitter
    Patriot Group signed in
    Her discord group seems to have a lot of info too
    Still talks of nesara, gesara
    Duritz says he hasnt been verfied a month later with coinspot.
    maryjames
    maryjames
    That sux. I think Binance you may get on. I’m fairly sure a mate of mine got on there recently. Maybe Spotify aswell. Coinbase. Be patient. Cryptos will continue to fly. Still have the ups and downs. 1000 is perfect starter. Throw 200 on 5 different cryptos. follow McAfee tweets.
    i have about $1000 im willing to give up. whatever happens happens. what about tron?

anything quicker than 2 weeks or there is that much of back log?

thanks for that
    hey there. if i had a bit of spare change whats the best way to get started with cryptocurrency?

cheers
    maryjames
    maryjames
    coinspot. No cost. Only 3 percent fee on whatever coin you choose. You show pics of self etc.ID.take 2 weeks to get vertified though.easiest one. Get on litecoin & hold. Reddcoin big social media one I feel will go along way. Do your homework.Be patient when in. Unless want to trade the ups and downs. Mate started at 750$ now has 65k within 2 months. He trades. Perfect timing with what has happened the last 2 months
    hope u dont mind ,

hope u dont mind me message you.u mean there is more scandal against the pies ?
    can u tell me please or is it too sensitive ?
    thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back